Seattle, Washington is full of culture, energy, music and delicious food. And along Pike Place Market, you'll find everything from flowers to flying fish, with street performers, and the first original Starbucks. But when you're at home in Seattle, you'll want to make sure you're walking around on clean, plush carpets.
- COIT offers carpet cleaning services that remove tough to handle dirt, dust and food spills, targeting high traffic areas to your satisfaction.
- Does the air you breathe need a refresh? COIT's air duct cleaning will inspect your air duct for dirt, dust, pollen and allergens, removing harmful particles to purify the air flowing into your home.
- Are your area rugs looking a little less than their best? COIT area rug cleaning can remove dirt, stains and odor, treating them based on their specific weave and dye.
- Do your drapery and blinds need some attention when it comes to cleaning? COIT drapery & blind cleaning can take care of all kinds of shutters and shades, with free takedown and reinstallation.
- Are your tile surfaces and grout lines not looking so hot? COIT tile & grout cleaning uses heat, along with a specialized solution, to remove dirt that simple cleaning cannot.
- Is the upholstery in your home in need of a deep clean? COIT upholstery cleaning team can treat all kinds of materials, from suede to velvet, removing dust and dirt while refreshing your furniture. Are your stone surfaces long overdue for a deep clean?
- COIT's natural stone care team will deep clean, polish and seal these areas to make them look their best.
- Is water damage putting a damper on parts of your home? COIT water damage restoration can not only provide emergency services; our team uses specialized techniques and technology to prevent secondary damage.
- Ready to cross cleaning the floors off your to do list? With COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Seattle, your floors will get professional treatment that works great on all wood floors, both solid and engineered.