Do you find yourself looking at your tile and grout and noticing layers of dirt and grime that won’t seem to disappear? You can vigorously scrub and scrub using household products, yet some stains and discoloration just won’t disappear. That’s when it’s time to call COIT tile and grout cleaning Santa Rosa to get some professional cleaning help.
Using a heated solution, combined with a powerful high pressure rinse, our Santa Rosa technicians can cut through the toughest layers of dirt that tends to get stuck within grout lines. Bacteria and other contaminants also work themselves into the pores of your tile, which our technicians can also remove.
Take a Break from House Work – Hire COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Santa Rosa
- Our team of expert grout cleaners will use our powerful grout cleaning machine so you can say goodbye to manual scrubbing.
- Every time we deep clean your tile and grout, which we recommend once every 12 months, we’ll get rid of bacteria, mildew and mold to reveal a clean, healthy surface.
- We work in our customer’s bathrooms, kitchens and patios – anywhere with tile and grout!
- Instead of replacing your tile and grout when it’s really worn out and damaged, why not let COIT Santa Rosa deep clean it periodically to keep it looking its best?
- If you’re ready to try a whole new look to freshen up dull tile and grout, let us know and we’ll tell you more about our COITColorSeal option.
Cleaning Tile Grout is Easier Thanks to the Guidance of the Respected IICRC
If you say yes to COITColorSeal, great! If not, that’s okay too. Regardless of the specific service you request for your tile and grout, our grout cleaning Santa Rosa team will deliver our services in accordance with the recommendations sought by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. We take hands-on training courses to learn exactly how to properly clean tile and grout; we then take and pass certification exams to make sure our skills are up to par.
COIT’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Are Risk Free – We’ll Refund Your Money if You’re Not Satisfied with the Results
And if our skills are not up to par, we hope you’ll let us know so we can put our 100% satisfaction guarantee into action.
That’s what COIT Santa Rosa strives to do on a regular basis: take care of our customers so they turn into repeat customers for years to come.
- We’ll reclean any tile and grout that doesn’t leave you completely satisfied.
- We’ll refund the service cost if the recleaning doesn’t cut it.
- We’ll take care of any necessary repairs if any item is accidentally broken.
- We’ll rectify any repair issues by giving you a cash credit to buy a replacement item, if needed.
How do the four Rs sound to you when you’re investing money in your tile and grout? Get it back on track by giving COIT Santa Rosa a call today!