Are you missing the days when your home’s natural stone sparkled and shined? If so, it may be just the right time to hire Coit stone cleaning Los Angeles to restore and revive your granite and marble surfaces.
When it comes to cleaning granite countertops, as well as various other types of stone, we’ve got the right technicians, the right equipment and the right amount of expertise and proven success to get the job done.
Through decades of serving customers and reviving and restoring their stone surfaces, we’ve perfected an in depth, 5-step cleaning process:
Each of these detailed deep cleaning steps will help bring your stone surfaces back to life, removing dirt, dust, oil, stains and damaged areas that affect their overall condition and appearance.
Coit Stone Cleaning Los Angeles Brings Our A-Game Every Time: Here’s How
- After inspecting your stone surfaces to assess their current condition and develop a custom treatment plan, we’ll get to work removing oil and wax that builds up and dulls shine.
- Using diamond pads and a powerful cleaning machine, our technicians will hone, polish and restore areas that may be damaged or cracked.
- Thanks to sealers we apply following each deep cleaning, we can create a type of buffer that protects against deterioration over time.• If you have stone surfaces present in your kitchen, your bathrooms or your outdoor spaces, we’re happy to treat all of the above locations.
- Should you have any stone surfaces that are cracked or broken, we’ll use our expert repair techniques to get them back in shape.
- From granite cleaning to marble cleaning to Saltillo, terrazzo, travertine and more, our Los Angeles technicians can treat all types of stone surfaces.
Coit Natural Stone Cleaners Takes Pride in Certifying Our Technicians Through IICRC Training Programs
All types of stone surfaces that we treat will benefit from cleaning procedures that have been approved by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This non-profit organization oversees the professional cleaning industry to ensure that companies like Coit are safely and effectively delivering our services.
Coit holds the IICRC in high regard and is committed to certifying our Los Angeles technicians through official IICRC training programs. Through interactive courses and certification exams, each technician stays up-to-date on the latest recommendations and best practices set forth by this internationally respected organization.
We’ll Follow the 4 Rs: Reclean, Refund, Repair, Rectify – That’s Our Guarantee
Coit Los Angeles goes beyond getting certified by the IICRC when we’re executing our stone cleaning services; we back up our skill set with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which comes in the form of the 4 Rs:
- If you’d like us to take a second look at the results of the first cleaning, let us know so we can provide you with a free recleaning.
- If the recleaning isn’t up to par, we’ll go ahead and present you with a full refund of the service price outlined in our official quote.
- Should we accidentally break an item in your home while cleaning your home’s stone surfaces, we’ll repair the item so you don’t have to lift a finger or worry about it.
- If repair isn’t feasible or you’d rather us rectify the damage in a different way, we can present you with an equivalent cash credit that you can use to buy a replacement item.
Whether you’ve invested in new stone surfaces in your home or you want to keep the existing stone surfaces you use in the best shape possible, Coit Los Angeles can provide the services you need.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment to get a free cost estimate.