Why Do Carpets Need to Be Cleaned Regularly?
It’s easy to think that the only reason you need your carpet clean is so it looks nice, right? That is certainly one reason to schedule regular carpet cleaning; however, it’s important to remember that carpet cleaning is also an investment in your health.
Carpets, whether in your home or in your office, can quickly collect dirt, bacteria, dust mites and allergens. Though not always visible on the surface, these contaminants can actually pollute the air quality that you breathe every day. Carpets that often appear clean may, in fact, be much dirtier than you think!
Think of your carpet as a type of air filter in your home. When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup. Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove dirt and spills is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
By investing in services like COIT carpet cleaning, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, advanced equipment will give your carpets the deepest and most thorough wash possible.
- Known as one of the industry’s oldest and most trusted carpet cleaners, COIT has used the most advanced equipment available for more than 45 years.
- To remove allergy-causing contaminants and dust mites, COIT uses carpet cleaning techniques that use deep-down extraction, yet still follow manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- Using a truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, COIT’s professionally trained technicians tailor each treatment to match what is best for your particular carpet.
- Paying special attention to high traffic areas, we’ll remove ground-in dirt and stains that carpet shampoos simply cannot handle.
- With additional carpet cleaning services available, choose from carpet repair, deodorizer and COITGardTM stain-resistant protective coating to keep your carpets looking plush and feeling fresh.
COIT Technicians Are Trained in IICRC-Approved Methods for Carpet Cleaning
Not only does our advanced equipment bring the best carpet cleaning experience possible; COIT technicians are trained in IICRC-approved cleaning methods. So what does this mean?
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to carpet cleaners and restoration in the industry. According to their mission, the “IICRC certification helps to immediately identify the cleaning, restoration and inspection industries’ most skilled and dedicated technicians and businesses.”
Technicians get trained via the IICRC to stay up to date with the latest and most effective carpet cleaning techniques. As they train, many accumulate certifications and they can work their way up to more advanced designations. IICRC Journeymen is one level, while IICRC Master Status is the cleaning industry’s highest technical designation. Simply put, COIT technicians are the best of the best when it comes to knowledge, skill level and experience.
COIT Offers Unconditional Money-Back Guarantees
COIT guarantees to perform all cleaning services to your complete satisfaction at the agreed upon price. If you are not completely satisfied, COIT will re-clean, refund, repair and rectify the problem until you’re satisfied. If any items are damaged during cleaning, COIT will repair the damage at our expense, or credit you with its value determined by customary industry standards.
It’s our mission to provide the best carpet cleaning service possible, and it has been that way for 65 years and counting.
Explore COIT Carpet Cleaning Services today to learn more.