Commercial Wood Floor Cleaning
COMMERCIAL WOOD FLOOR CLEANING
Wood Floor cleaning is a specialized service. Not everyone has the knowledge and experience to properly clean hardwood floors. COIT does. Here is why you know you can trust your beautiful hardwood floors to COIT.
- We have specialized expertise in keeping hardwood looking shiny, clean, and like new.
- Extend the life of your wood floors - our cleaning and durable long-lasting finish can save you the costly repairs and replacement.
- Our advanced cleaning methods remove deeply embedded dirt and debris that erode hardwood floors.
Our protective finish will give your floors a streak-free shine and looking Clean As New!
COMMERCIAL HARD WOOD FLOOR PROCESS
1. Preparation: COIT's experienced, trained, and certified commercial cleaning specialists will identify the type and needs of your specific floors. They will then remove dust and debris in preparation for the cleaning process.
2. Scrub: COIT's Wood Floor Care and Intensive Floor Treatment products aggressively attack tough dirt. The carefully controlled action of COIT's wood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens the embedded dirt. We then utilize specialized equipment to extract the cleaning solution and dirt. We do not just clean the wood floor surface; we extract the dirt hidden within the fine scratches of the floor finish.
3. Final Cleaning and Rinse: The team will hand clean edges and difficult to reach corners. The floor is rinsed using a specialty rinse agent designed to remove all remaining soils and residue in preparation for the finish application.
4. Finish Application: COIT's commercial wood floor cleaning specialists are able to achieve spotless residue-free wood floors with no sanding necessary. The finish coat is applied to the floor surface leaving a streak-free shine. The finish returns the beauty and durability to the existing surface thereby extending the life of your floors.
OUR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS LOVE OUR GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re working with a true commercial cleaning professional and partner that offers the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT commercial cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered). *As determined by customary industry standards.
TIPS & TRICKS
- December 1, 2021
Before the first loved, and well…not so loved, holiday guests arrive, you need to prepare your home for their arrival. The good news is you still have plenty of time to make your home guest ready, but the clock is ticking, so you better get started. Here are 6 tips to get your home holiday-ready in no time.