Do you have granite countertops or any other stone surface in your home that looks like they've seen better days? Before you throw in the towel, be sure to give COIT stone cleaning Las Vegas a call.
Through executing a 5-step professional cleaning process, our expert technicians can strip away the toughest dirt and fix the most visible scratches on your stone surfaces in just one cleaning session.
COIT Natural Stone Care’s 5-Step Treatment
Whenever you schedule one of these safe and effective treatments, you can expect your stone surfaces to enjoy a 5-step cleaning process:
- Prepare – before we begin work, we’ll mask any nearby areas that aren’t being treated so they aren’t affected.
- Pre-seal – by pre-sealing, we can keep the stone surface as dry as we can to get the best results.
- Hone – to remove scratches and other wear marks that accumulate over time, we’ll hone the stone surface using grease cutters and powerful cleaning agents.
- Polish – using professional machinery, we’ll carefully polish the stone surface to restore its original shine.
- Seal – and finally, we’ll apply a sealer that will act as a type of shield against future stains.
Benefits of Hiring COIT Stone Cleaning Las Vegas
- When you invest in COIT natural stone cleaners, our technicians will use powerful equipment to get rid of oils and waxes that build up and strip away shine.
- Even if the stone surfaces in your home are full of scratches, we will use diamond pads that effectively hone and polish; you’d be surprised how new your stone can actually look when properly cleaned!
- To fight off future contamination after the cleaning, our technicians will apply sealers that act as a type of shield against future damage.
- From kitchens to bathrooms to outdoor spaces in your home, we can deep clean and revive any stone surface; and if you’re searching for “floor cleaning Las Vegas”, you’ve come to the right place!
- If you see any cracked or broken stone, let us know, as our technicians also go through training that teaches them how to perform professional repairs.
- COIT offers granite cleaning, marble cleaning, Saltillo, Terrazzo, travertine, slate and more.
COIT Follows the Best Practices Set Forth by the Well-Respected IICRC
When COIT Las Vegas technicians are busy cleaning these various types of natural stone, you can be sure that we’re following industry best practices. So who sets these standards?
The IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This highly regarded organization has a presence in more than 25 countries and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA. Their primary mission is “to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
COIT Las Vegas adheres to procedural recommendations they offer so we can perform safe and effective cleaning treatments every time we work with you.
We Offer Every Customer 100% Satisfaction – or a FULL Refund
After we complete this 5-step process, let us know how we did!
If you’re not completely and totally satisfied with the results, we’ll stand by these 4 promises: reclean, refund, repair and rectify.
- COIT Las Vegas technicians will reclean your stone surfaces a second time if the first round doesn’t leave you smiling ear to ear.
- If the second cleaning isn’t up to par, let us know and we’ll refund 100% of the cost.
- Should something break while we clean, we’re committed to repairing any damages on our own dime.
- If these repairs aren’t the best option for you and for the particular item, we’ll rectify the issue by presenting you with a full cash credit so you can replace it.