Commercial Natural Stone Cleaning in San Diego
Did you know that natural stone is porous and can harbor bacteria? That it is recommended to have your natural stone surface cleaned and sealed annually? You've invested a lot on your business - count on COIT Commercial cleaning to help protect that investment.
Beyond using a natural-stone cleaner, our specially trained - certified technicians carefully prepare, pre-clean, and pre-seal your surfaces for maximum protection.
- We use laboratory developed and field tested natural stone cleaning solutions that cut through tough grease and dirt
- We also gently hone the stone's surface - removing scratches, etches, and signs of wear and tear.
- COIT utilizes specialized state-of-the-art equipment and procedures to polish the stone surface to a desired shine
- We then seal and buff the surface to protect against future staining.
If you're thinking about cleaning granite countertops, marble showers or other natural stone surfaces in your home, Think & Call COIT.
COMMERCIAL NATURAL STONE
- COIT's Custom Process
COIT's high-quality, proven commercial stone cleaning process gives you the peace of mind knowing that your investment is being cared for by the best! First, our experienced technicians will complete a detailed inspection of your stone surfaces and then they will recommend the best overall cleaning process. For most surfaces the treatment may involve the following steps:
- Preparation - COIT protects your home/ business by taping and plastic masking all non cleaning areas
- Clean - laboratory developed and field testing solutions that remove grease, dirt, grime, or an other surfactants
- Honing - specialized honing pads and abrasive compounds that gently hone the natural stone to remove scratches, etching, and wear
- Sealing - specialized laboratory developed and field tested natural stone sealer provides maximum protection against future staining
- Polishing - we utilize specialized pads and compounds to polish the natural stone to a desired shine
- Granite, Marble and More....
Our Commercial Cleaning Specialist can also do grout repair or grout color sealing as well. We just don't do natural stone, COIT can clean all hard surfaces such as porcelain, ceramic, or hard wood floors.
Whether your stone renewal needs are for your business or properties floor, kitchen or bathroom surfaces, COIT has the experience and proven treatment options to revitalize and renew all of your stone surfaces, including:*
- And many others, just ask our technicians
By the way, we can handle your grout repair or grout color sealing needs as well. And if your tile is ceramic or porcelain, we can clean that too!
* Restrictions may apply
- COIT's Planned Response Program
When a business sustains water, fire, smoke, mold or wind damage and critical operations are in jeopardy, it pays to use a restoration company with a proven track record in reducing business interruption. COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services developed the "Prepare Now" Planned Response Program to limit the financial impact and recovery time it takes for an organization to resume operations by having a plan of action in place BEFORE you need it. You can be assured that when that time comes, COIT will be ready with the Experience you need. We are "Experts, with the name you can Trust". Our more than 11,000 completed restoration projects include office complexes, high-rises, apartment buildings, warehouses, hotels, restaurants, schools, churches, and residential properties. COIT's Prepare Now clients...
- Receive priority response, even after a catastrophe - Prepare Now clients come first!
- Can expect 60 Minute response time on emergencies, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Minimize their financial impact of a loss - the faster we arrive on-site, the less structural damage you'll have, therefore saving you thousands.
- Have access to a personal account manager who will work with you during pre- & post-loss recovery.
To talk with a COIT representative about the "Prepare Now" Planned Response Program, please fill out the form below and click on the submit button. We look forward to talking with you soon!
OUR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS LOVE OUR GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re working with a true commercial cleaning professional and partner that offers the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT commercial cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
WHY CHOOSE COIT
Dedicated Account Manager
As a COIT client, you’ll have access to a dedicated account manager ready to respond quickly to your requests and ensure the highest quality of commercial cleaning services.
Great Competitive Value
COIT quality service comes at a competitive price and with better results. Our advanced custom commercial cleaning technology, solutions, and methods result in a superior clean you and your occupants will notice.
When it comes to guaranteeing our commercial cleaning services, we have other companies beat. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results, we’ll do whatever it takes to fix it or we’ll refund your money.
To minimize disruption, we provide commercial cleaning services after hours, on weekends, and around your schedule. Our service techs work quickly while respecting your work environment.
You can trust our highly trained, certified, and background-checked commercial cleaning service tech to show up on time, work professionally, and get the job done quickly and correctly the first time around.
Prolong the working life of your commercial flooring, surfaces, HVAC system, draperies, and more with a customized COIT maintenance program including convenient reminders.
TIPS & TRICKS