When you take a detailed look at the sofas and chairs in your home, do you notice they’re not as clean, plush and fresh-smelling as they used to be? If so, calling on COIT upholstery cleaning Phoenix is a great investment in not only their condition and appearance, but also your own health.
Our trained team of technicians can lend more than a hand with this kind of professional furniture cleaning that’s designed to purify the air you breathe – so how does this work? When contaminants like mildew, mold dust and various types of allergens collect within the fabric of your upholstery, over time they’ll spread into the air, which means you breathe them in on a daily basis.
Using a powerful vacuum and cleaning solution, our team will dig deep below the surface to completely remove any buildup of these harmful contaminants.
Hire Coit Upholstery Cleaning Phoenix for the Following Services
- Our furniture cleaning experts are specially trained to handle and deep clean even the most difficult furniture fabrics – we’ve seen it all!
- As professional upholstery cleaners, we do more than just getting rid of visible surface stains; we’ll also leave your furniture smelling as fresh and clean as it possibly can, thanks to our deodorizer services.
- Based on the type of furniture fabric we’re working with, our expert technicians will assess and determine which custom cleaning method will be most effective.
- If your furniture is full of pet stains, not to worry – we know exactly how to handle those, as well as any associated odors.
- To fend off future stains between cleanings (which are recommended every 12 to 18 months) we’ll apply COITGard fabric protector on the surface of your furniture.
- If your couches or chairs need more than a deep clean, the majority of our locations do offer professional reupholstery services as well – just ask!
Our Upholstery Cleaners Are IICRC Certified
No matter whether we’re deep cleaning or working on reupholstering your furniture, our team of Phoenix technicians is doing so following the guidance of the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This well-respected non-profit organization certifies companies like Coit through hands-on training courses to ensure we’re deep cleaning your upholstery safely and effectively, every time. Furthermore, our Phoenix technicians take and pass certification exams to test and validate their knowledge and skills.
COIT’s Upholstery Cleaning Services - Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If our skills don’t measure up to your expectations following our upholstery deep cleaning, please let us know. Coit Phoenix prides itself on upholding our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which puts you – the customer – first.
- Reclean – if you don’t like the way your couches and chairs look and feel after we’re done cleaning, let us know so we can offer you a complimentary recleaning, right away.
- Refund – if the recleaning isn’t fixing your concerns, we’ll offer you a full refund.
- Repair – if any item is accidentally damaged while we work, we’ll handle all of the costs associated with repairing it.
- Rectify – if the item isn’t fixable, we’ll give you an equivalent cash credit so you can purchase a replacement.
Give us a call to schedule an appointment – your couches and chairs, and your health – will thank you!
We also offer upholstery cleaning services in Mesa.