If your apartment or home has countertops or other surfaces made of stone, you may be wondering how to clean granite countertops the right way. Wiping them down with household cleaners may seem to do the trick temporarily, but are your stone surfaces really getting effective deep cleaning treatments? When you’re cleaning granite countertops yourself, it’s difficult to restore the stone’s original shine without the right deep cleaning equipment – that’s where COIT stone cleaning Phoenix can help.
Our technicians will go way beyond the capabilities of household cleaners, as we’ll kick off an in depth, 5-step cleaning process that works on all types of stone. This process involves a detailed pre-inspection, which helps us determine its current condition, as well as the best way to treat your stone.
Once we’ve agreed on a game plan and you’ve viewed the written cost estimate, we’ll then begin the deep cleaning by preparing, pre-sealing, honing, polishing and sealing each and every part of your stone surfaces.
COIT Stone Cleaning Phoenix Delivers the Following Professional Services
- Our team of natural stone cleaners uses a 5-step cleaning process to get rid of oil and wax that builds up over time and dims the stone’s natural shine.
- Thanks to high quality diamond pads, our Phoenix team can hone, polish and restore scratched and damaged stone surfaces.
- To guard against future damage that often occurs between cleanings (we recommend every 24 months) our expert technicians will apply specially designed sealers that fight off contamination and stains.
- Regardless of where your stone surfaces are – whether they’re in the kitchen, in the bathroom or within an outdoor space – we’ll execute our stone cleaning services in the same way.
- If you have broken or cracked stone that needs fixing, COIT Phoenix can repair and restore it as well.
- From granite cleaning to marble cleaning to Saltillo, slate, travertine, terrazzo and more, COIT sets the standard through our wide variety of services.
COIT Adheres to Best Practices Defined by the Well-Respected IICRC
Our wide variety of services is all based on best practices outlined by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This global non-profit acts a type of watchdog over professional cleaning organizations, ensuring companies like COIT deliver nothing but the highest quality results to each and every customer we serve.
By keeping tabs on the IICRC’s latest research and development updates when it comes to natural stone cleaning, we continue to provide superior quality service whenever we work in your home.
COIT Phoenix Will Uphold the 4 Rs as a Part of Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Whenever we work in your home, our 100% satisfaction guarantee goes into effect. Here’s what this looks like when put into writing:
- If you don’t like the way your natural stone surfaces look when our deep cleaning treatment is complete, we’ll reclean each surface right away, for free.
- Should this additional round of cleaning not be up to par, we’ll refund 100% of our stone cleaning service cost.
- If any items are accidentally broken or damaged while we’re performing our deep cleaning service, we’ll repair them at no cost to you, of course.
- And finally, if repair isn’t possible for whatever reason, no problem – we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the item’s value.
Don’t delay! Give your home’s natural stone surfaces the attention they deserve so they look their best. Call COIT Phoenix today to make an appointment.
We also offer natural stone cleaning services in Mesa.