Commercial Business Development Manager in Inland Empire
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years’ successful sales experience.
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- Presentation skills.
- Sales proposal design and development.
- Clean driving record.
Performs customer sales and service functions throughout the Target Market. Supports local, regional, national corporate efforts as needed. Consults with Supervisor regarding financial goals and performance objectives within the territory.
- Be a good ambassador/representative for COIT Services, Inc. This includes wearing appropriate business attire and COIT Identification Badge.
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Effectively and strategically work throughout the region and country as designated.
- Actively develops sales and customer/prospect base within assigned territory.
- Promotes all COIT services offered through Commercial, Restoration and Residential.
- Must maintain existing customer base by means of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly contact of client reporting status to the Supervisor.
- Maintains excellent records on all customers and prospects. This should include contact information and primary services COIT can provide (along with date of next contact).
- Enters all information into Contact Wise or other designated CRM.
- Develop an understanding of the environment of the customer and the language used with the customer’s industry.
- Writes and presents proposals; closes sales with specific clients as designated by Supervisor.
- Asks customers for additional business and successfully closes sales.
- Obtains clarity from the customer as to appropriate billing information.
- Communicates with customers and prospects according to established company standards (i.e. sending out follow-up correspondence within 24 hours).
- Completes customer appointments as scheduled. Keeps internal personnel informed.
- Determines customer requirements and provides accurate, profitable and reasonable job prices.
- Follows established policies. Resolves customer concerns to satisfaction of company and customer.
- Assists with training of new or existing personnel.
- Establishes and promotes ethical sales practices.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record.
- Provides proof of insurance to cover operating own vehicle on company business.
- Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness.
- Represents COIT at sales functions including but not limited to trade shows, continuing education classes, lunches, meetings, golf tournaments as well as any other functions as needed
- Attends department meetings as required.
- Maintains effective working relationships and acts in a manner most beneficial to the company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is somewhat physical. There may be extensive walking, standing, stooping, and bending. Traveling to marketing appointments requires the safe operation of a personal vehicle.
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the General Manager.