Area Rug Cleaning in Inland Empire
Protect Your Investment - Professionally Cleaned Area Rugs, by the Best Around
At COIT Inland Empire , we are equipped to properly care for all types of area rugs including Oriental, Aubusson, Silk, Decorative, Needlepoint, Persian - even Dhurrie's, giving them the specializedcare and attention they deserve.
- Our specially trained, certified technicians are experts when it comes to determining the cleaning methods best suited to your rug's particular weave, fibers and dyes.
- We use the most advanced processes available today to thoroughly clean your rugs and remove any dirt, stains, or odors.
- We also can apply our CoitGard™ stain-resistant coating to ensure your area rugs will stay cleaner longer.
All ABOUT AREA RUGS
- Getting Ready For Your Appointment
We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- Our cleaning process is safe for all area rugs. If you are aware of any problems or damage to your area rugs or fringes on the rugs, please inform the technician prior to cleaning so we may take extra precautions.
- Most COIT locations offer repair and re-fringing services; please ask any COIT representative for more information.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surface of the area rugs we will be cleaning.
- Deodorizer & Stain Protector
COIT offers our CoitGard™ stain protector for your carpets, area rugs and upholstered furniture so they can only look their best and free of stains.
- Our CoitGard™ Stain-Resistant Protective Coating protects your carpets and upholstery from stains, spills, spots, dirt and more.
- CoitGard™ repels both oil- and water-based stains in all kinds of carpets (wool, olefin and nylon) and upholstery fabric (rayon, cotton, brocades, velour and silk) to keep them looking new.
- Our technicians are trained to know which treatment and technique is best for each kind of fabric. Best of all CoitGard™ is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe for children and pets.
Chronic odor problems in your home can be unpleasant and embarrassing. They can also be incredibly difficult to track down and remove. Fortunately, we are here to help.
- COIT uses new state-of-the-art deodorizers that can permanently get rid of any unwanted smells.
- Our amazing odor absorbing substances take care of most common smells including oil, mildew, urine, pet smells, sewage, skunk, smoke, must odors and more.
- All COIT deodorizers are nontoxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive, and ozone safe, and can dramatically improve the comfort of your home.
Our technician will apply the appropriate deodorizer for the problem odor and give your home a breath of fresh air!
* Geographic restrictions may apply
- Here’s What You’ll Get When You Hire Coit
Our team of experienced area rug cleaners will not only offer to pick up and deliver your area rugs (we can clean them within your home, too); we’ll also write up a free cost estimate before we begin any work.
Our technicians design a custom deep cleaning treatment after carefully inspecting each area rug to get a feel for its unique dyes, fibers and weave.
By scheduling a professional area rug cleaning appointment every 6 to 12 months, you’ll not only end up with healthier, cleaner, better-looking area rugs – you’ll also help your area rugs maintain their condition longer.
If your pets have left behind a few stains, we’re happy to tackle those as well, thanks to a specially designed cleaning solution that penetrates deep below the surface.
Using CoitGard™ fabric protector, your area rugs will be treated to a protective coating that acts as a type of shield between cleanings.
We also offer rug repair - re-fringing and re-padding - for all kinds of rugs, including Persian rug cleaning!
- Benefits of a Professional Cleaning
Keeping your home clean takes time and energy. No matter how diligently you do all the usual daily tasks, eventually your home will need a deeper, more thorough cleaning. Rather than pulling out the buckets, brushes, mops, and special cleaning products, why not turn it over to the professionals at COIT?
There are plenty of reasons to hire a professional residential cleaning service. Look them over and then give us a call! We are here to make your life easier.
- Healthier Indoor Air
- Long Term Savings
- The Right Tools do a Better Job
- Deeper Clean
- Clean flooring lasts longer
- Free Time for Your Family
The COIT Difference
With more than 70 years in the cleaning industry, we are not newcomers. Our professional home cleaning team has worked throughout the years to develop the most effective cleaning processes, and we admit it – we are proud to have become the most trusted cleaning service in North America. At COIT, we don’t rest on our laurels, but are always working to develop newer, better methods.
Over the years, we have developed some of the most effective cleaning methods for the home, including:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- Drapery cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Natural Stone Care
- Concrete Floor Care
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
MORE THAN AREA RUGS
OUR residential CLEANING SERVICES COME WITH A GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re getting the best cleaning services backed by the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT residential cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
why choose coit Inland Empire
COIT backs the quality of our work with the industry’s best guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our specialty cleaning services, we do whatever it takes to fix it. And if we can’t, we’ll refund your money.
70+ Years of Experience
For more than 70 years, customers have trusted their homes to COIT’s professional cleaning services. We’ve been cleaning carpets, hardwood flooring, stone, tile and grout, draperies, blinds, and air ducts longer than anyone — with better results.
First-Class Customer Service
Our customers come first. You’ll always get courteous, professional, responsive service from our customer service reps and cleaning service technicians. We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with your service and results.
The best-trained in the business, all COIT specialty cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked. So you can be sure they know what they’re doing. You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to restoration and carpet cleaners in the industry.
We customize our advanced cleaning solutions, technology, and proven methods to give you a superior clean. You’ll see the difference. Choose COIT and you’ll extend the life of your surfaces and air ducts, and help create a healthier home environment.