Sales Coordinator in Houston
- Minimum of three years successful sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Demonstrated sales ability – specifically the ability to close over the phone
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Computer-savvy – needs to be able to use CRM software, appointment scheduling software, email software, phone system software, and more.
- Proven ability to engage with people and processes at multiple, distant locations
- Proven, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven, outstanding group facilitation / presentation skills
- Strong skills in the area of negotiating conflicts and problems
- Ability to manage time and work remotely while staying on task
- Position will be based in one of the following COIT offices: Houston, Phoenix, Minneapolis or Seattle.
- Responsible for managing all Commercial Sales routes in our internal operating systems and updating their status throughout the sales cycle
- Ensuring all Commercial Sales stops are updated in the CRM in alignment with COES
- Assists Business Development Mangers with marketing materials, before/after pictures, SDS documents, and certifications
- Assists Business Development Mangers with contract supporting documents (W-9, COI, basic company info, contract review, etc…)
- Assist Business Development Mangers with customer relations to include contacting customer if BDM is delayed in returning calls, out on vacation, or out sick
- Identify, source, and manage new opportunities on third party platforms for both Divisions and Franchises
- Responsible for compiling weekly reports for the Commercial Sales departments
- Works with Business Development Managers and Sales Leadership to determine strategies, tactics and areas for improvement
- Collects and analyzes Business Development Manager’s statistics (closing rates, count of maintenance agreements, customer service metrics etc.).
- Monitors and improves sales, incoming transfer rate, customer call backs and other sales activities through analysis of the reporting data in CRM
- Builds and maintains effective communication between locations
- Lives and breathes our COIT Core Values, and acts as an advocate for them across the organization:
- Commitment -- We provide exceptional services at our customers’ convenience. We trust and support our loyal and motivated team members. We are dedicated to operating safely and acting as responsible citizens in our communities.
- Opportunity -- We seek to understand our customers’ needs and look for ways to enhance their lives. We continuously train our team members to build relationships, increase their expertise and provide reliable services that exceed what our customers expect.
- Integrity -- We embody honesty, accountability, and quality in everything we do. We interact with customers and team members professionally and with respect. Our goal is to provide the best possible services for a fair price.
- Teamwork -- We work together with a positive attitude to achieve our goals. Our powerful teams share responsibility for both mistakes and successes.
- Acts as a good ambassador of the Company. Present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness
- All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive use of the telephone, computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. Also, requires using various office equipment. At times the position will require extensive sitting, whether that is in an office setting or while traveling to corporate divisions or franchises.
At times the position may be physically demanding, requiring long periods of standing at conferences or workshops. There may be situations where the position requires some lifting and moving of boxes and/or materials (up to 20 pounds).