When it is time to get the curtains, drapes valences, blinds, and shades in you home cleaned, you want the most experienced cleaners. COIT Charlotte is the king of window treatment cleaning! We actually invented our own drapery cleaning process to safely and effective clean window treatments.
How often should you clean window treatments like curtains, blinds, and shades? Clean window treatments no less then every two years. You would be shocked to see how much dust, soot, and grime builds up in window treatments. Many people blame sunlight for discoloring and degrading their window treatments when must of the damage is due to smoke and acidic build up. Even if you do not allow smoking in your home, smoke from heating systems, fireplaces, and cooking eventually builds up in window treatments.
Why not have us do the cleaning for you? Cleaning window treatments at home can be time consuming and difficult, if not downright impossible. Don’t fret; COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Charlotte specializes in caring for window treatments and has modern equipment that makes the process gentle and effective. Blind, shade, and curtain cleaning is COIT’s signature service.
What are the Benefits of COIT Charlotte’s Drapery and Blind Cleaning Services?
- No driving, COIT Charlotte takes care of pickup and return.
- No ladders and no work for you, COIT Charlotte takes down and puts back up your window treatments.
- Improve your home’s air quality by getting rid of the smoke, dust, dust mites, and other irritants that accumulate in drapes
- COIT Charlotte has optional flame retardant treatments to improve fire safety
- We promise no shrinking, even curtain hems, and even pleats
- COIT Charlotte offers additional repair services like hemming
- Do you have Roman, roller, honeycomb, or linen shades? COIT Charlotte cleans shades of all types
- COIT Charlotte technicians are experts at cleaning blinds from Venetian blinds, and wooden blinds, to mini-blinds
- Extend the life of your home’s valuable window treatments with professional cleans at least every 2 years
Are you concerned about your delicate or expensive drapes? The technicians at COIT Charlotte are fabric aficionados. We provide safe and effective drapery cleaning for Charlotte’s most treasured fabrics. Whether your home has simple cotton, gingham, or nylon curtains or silk velvet drapes, we have seen it all. We work on fabrics ranging from duchesse satin, Thai silk, and Belgian linen to simple and durable nylon. COIT Charlotte’s drapery technicians use COIT’s proprietary cleaning techniques to give your window treatments a thorough cleaning without fading or damaging delicate curtains.
COIT Charlotte Drapery and Blind Cleaning is Charlotte’s Favorite Choice
We cleaning experts provide drapery and blind cleaning Charlotte residents trust with their favorite fabrics. COIT has a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy:
- Not happy with your drapes? COIT Charlotte will do a RE-CLEANING.
- Drapes still aren’t right? COIT Charlotte will REFUND your money.
- COIT Charlotte promises to REPAIR anything that gets torn or damaged.
- If anything else goes wrong, COIT Charlotte will RECTIFY the issue with a credit for the present actual cash value* of the blinds or curtains.
COIT Charlotte is happy to offer blind and drapery cleaning Charlotte residents trust. Just call us at 803-548-7862!