Furniture Cleaning in Columbus
Messes. They happen to all of us. Kids, pets, cupcakes - they can all cake your furniture from looking beautiful to a complete mess. Trust COIT with all of your furniture cleaning needs.
- COIT professional technicians have equipment that cleans virtually every type of upholstery, including Microfiber, Jacquard and Velvet.
- In addition to being experts at cleaning fabric, we are the experts at cleaning Leather.
- Before beginning any upholstery cleaning process, our team of technicians inspects each piece of furniture to create a custom cleaning plan.
- Once a proper furniture cleaning method is determined based on the make and material, our trained specialists get to work removing stains, restoring color and reviving your upholstery.
- COIT also offers deodorizer services, as well as our CoitGard™* stain resistant protective coating.
* Geographic Restrictions May Apply
MORE THAN JUST YOUR COUCH
- Professional Leather Cleaning
Our deep down professional leather furniture cleaning will remove dirt before it damages your fine furniture. Our cleaning products work thoroughly but gently.
- COIT's certified cleaning technicians will inspect your furniture and match a specific cleaning method to best clean your leather finish.
- Our cleaning products are also pH balanced and specially formulated for leather upholstery.
- COIT's cleaning products provide special conditioners that restore the suppleness of the leather and replenish its natural oils. Not only will these conditioners renew the beauty of your leather furniture, they will also extend its life.
There are many different types of surfaces, but leather may be one that many people may not think needs to be cleaned regularly. NOT TRUE!
Leather also covers a wide variety of surfaces, from foot stools, to couches, to the seats in your car. There are many types of leather, and each needs to be cleaned with care. That is why our cleaning specialists are specially trained to properly care for and clean leather. There are many types of leather, and each type needs to be cleaned with care.
Our leather cleaning process involves several steps to ensure that it is done properly.
- The leather is examined to determine which type of leather the furniture, or even the leather in your car, is.
- A cleaner is applied to break up dirt and grime that has accumulated over time.
- Roughly five to ten minutes are allowed to pass as the cleaner works on tough stains. The technician then removes the dirt and wipes the leather clean.
- A special conditioner is applied to ensure that the leather remains soft and smooth. Last of all the furniture is wiped down with a Protectant, in order to repel dirt and grime from everyday use.
Maintaining and cleaning leather properly can be an overwhelming process. That's why COIT has trained its professionals on the proper steps of leather cleaning. Call COIT today for your leather cleaning needs.
- Deodorizer & Stain Protector
COIT offers our CoitGard™ stain protector for your carpets, area rugs and upholstered furniture so they can only look their best and stay free of stains.
- Our CoitGard™ Stain-Resistant Protective Coating protects your carpets and upholstery from stains, spills, spots, dirt and more.
- CoitGard™ repels both oil- and water-based stains in all kinds of carpets (wool, olefin and nylon) and upholstery fabric (rayon, cotton, brocades, velour and silk) to keep them looking new.
- Our technicians are trained to know which treatment and technique is best for each kind of fabric. Best of all CoitGard™ is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe for children and pets.
Chronic odor problems in your home can be unpleasant and embarrassing. They can also be incredibly difficult to track down and remove. Fortunately, we are here to help.
- COIT uses new state-of-the-art deodorizers that can permanently get rid of any unwanted smells.
- Our amazing odor absorbing substances take care of most common smells including oil, mildew, urine, pet smells, sewage, skunk, smoke, must odors and more.
- All COIT deodorizers are nontoxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive, and ozone safe, and can dramatically improve the comfort of your home.
Our technician will apply the appropriate deodorizer for the problem odor and give your home a breath of fresh air!
* Geographic restrictions may apply
- Benefits of Professional Cleaning
Keeping your home clean takes time and energy. No matter how diligently you do all the usual daily tasks, eventually your home will need a deeper, more thorough cleaning. Rather than pulling out the buckets, brushes, mops, and special cleaning products, why not turn it over to the professionals at COIT?
There are plenty of reasons to hire a professional residential cleaning service. Look them over and then give us a call! We are here to make your life easier.
- Healthier Indoor Air
- Long Term Savings
- The Right Tools do a Better Job
- Deeper Clean
- Clean flooring lasts longer
- Free Time for Your Family
The COIT Difference
With more than 70 years in the cleaning industry, we are not newcomers. Our professional home cleaning team has worked throughout the years to develop the most effective cleaning processes, and we admit it – we are proud to have become the most trusted cleaning service in North America. At COIT, we don’t rest on our laurels, but are always working to develop newer, better methods.
Over the years, we have developed some of the most effective cleaning methods for the home, including:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- Drapery cleaning
- Blind Cleaning
- Natural Stone Care
- Concrete Floor Care
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
OUR residential CLEANING SERVICES COME WITH A GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re getting the best cleaning services backed by the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT residential cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
why choose coit
COIT backs the quality of our work with the industry’s best guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our specialty cleaning services, we do whatever it takes to fix it. And if we can’t, we’ll refund your money.
70+ Years of Experience
For more than 70 years, customers have trusted their homes to COIT’s professional cleaning services. We’ve been cleaning carpets, hardwood flooring, stone, tile and grout, draperies, blinds, and air ducts longer than anyone — with better results.
First-Class Customer Service
Our customers come first. You’ll always get courteous, professional, responsive service from our customer service reps and cleaning service technicians. We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with your service and results.
The best-trained in the business, all COIT specialty cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked. So you can be sure they know what they’re doing. You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to restoration and carpet cleaners in the industry.
We customize our advanced cleaning solutions, technology, and proven methods to give you a superior clean. You’ll see the difference. Choose COIT and you’ll extend the life of your surfaces and air ducts, and help create a healthier home environment.