Entry Level Drapery Installer in Chicago
Desired Education Level
No Experience needed - Paid Training!
Self motivated individual with good driving record
At assigned customer location, delivers and installs customer's drapes, area rugs or blinds, sells additional products and services and picks up customer goods as appropriate. Maintains high standards of customer service and additional sales performance. Completes daily paperwork.
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel informed of daily schedule. As appropriate, reschedules customer service appointments and schedules additional service stops.
- Determines customer requirements and provides prompt and professional installation services as required. Installs various types of drapery treatments, including overhead fixtures and related window coverings. Delivers and places area rugs.
- Correctly and efficiently installs, repairs or replaces hardware. Keeps customer informed of frayed or damaged cords and hardware
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines customer requirements.
- Asks for additional business and successfully sells add-on services and products (upholstery cleaning, etc )
- Follows all company procedures and requirements concerning equipment and tool maintenance and operation.
- Collects customer payment.
- Follows all safety procedures.
- Operate company vehicle with good judgment, obeying all laws and rules of the road.
- Maintains an acceptable driving record.
- On a daily basis, accurately complete route sheet and have all supporting documents in order.
- Meets company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform every day.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
his job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending, and the use of ladders. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle. The equipment and product must be unloaded from the vehicle and carried to the worksite. The weight of drapes, boards, blinds, shades or area rugs can vary.