Every day, we sit on our home’s couches and chairs to unwind, letting the hustle and bustle slowly slip away. It’s nice to kick up your feet, relax and recharge.But how clean is the fabric that we’re lounging on? Even if there aren’t any visible stains, how can you be sure that dirt, dust and allergens aren’t lurking right below the surface?
After just one appointment with COIT upholstery cleaning New Jersey, you’ll have peace of mind that your furniture is in the best shape it can possibly be. Using a combination of hands-on experience and powerful professional equipment, our technicians will revive and restore your home’s upholstery.
Benefits of Hiring COIT Upholstery Cleaners
- If you have furniture with difficult fabrics, you’re in luck – our technicians have expertise working with all kinds of material.
- Our upholstery cleaning procedure will get rid of stains, leaving your upholstery smelling clean and fresh.
- Based on the type of fabric your furniture is made of, we’ll design a custom cleaning plan to produce the best possible results.
- If you have pets, this type of cleaning treatment is ideal, as our technicians know how to get rid of tough stains and odors.
- By applying COITGard Fabric Protector, our technicians will create a type of shield that will coat your fabric and fight off potential stains.
- Should you have a piece of furniture that could use some reupholstering, let us know, as most of our locations provide this service, too.
COIT Furniture Cleaning Service Technicians are IICRC Certified
Whenever you’re working with a technician at COIT upholstery cleaners, you can feel good that you’re working with someone who has been formally trained and certified in furniture cleaning techniques.
We invest time and money in educating every technician under the guidance of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This organization leads the way when it comes to defining the best practices for professional cleaning companies.
Our technicians enroll in courses and test their knowledge by taking related certification exams. Through continuous education, our technicians develop deeper knowledge of how to deliver the cleanest upholstery.
COIT Upholstery Cleaning New Jersey Puts Customer Satisfaction First
Beyond clean upholstery, COIT recognizes that you’re paying money for a professional furniture cleaning service that provides an overall great experience. When technicians arrive on time, when service is provided with a smile and when expectations are met, our customers are happy.
To ensure that you’re always pleased with our services, COIT stands up a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every service.
- If you’re not more than thrilled with the results of our first round of furniture cleaning, let us know and we’ll reclean your furniture at no additional cost.
- Should this recleaning not produce the results you want, we promise to refund your money.
- If during our upholstery cleaning session something is accidentally broken, we’ll take care of repairing the item so you won’t have to do a thing.
- And finally, if the damaged item is not fixable, we’ll rectify the situation by issuing a full cash credit that will allow you to purchase a replacement item.
Ready to breathe clean air and kick back on plush upholstery? Give COIT New Jersey a call today at 856-566-0700 to make an appointment with an experienced technician.
We also offer upholstery cleaning in Philadelphia!