HVAC Technician in Pittsburgh
Desired Education Level
No Experience needed - Paid Training!
Self motivated individual with good driving record
- Ability to recognize and rectify problems
- Driving record acceptable to insurance carrier
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to manipulate lift equipment weighing approximately 100 pounds
- Industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Basic mathematics skills
- Outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary
At assigned customer locations provided by the company, perform heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) cleaning services as required. Maintain a high standard of customer service and additional sales performance.
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel informed of daily schedule.
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines customer requirements.
- Access customer's heating and air conditioning unit in appropriate manner. If necessary cut hole in plenum, wearing safety equipment.
- Ability to manipulate the cleaning unit from the van rolling it into the customer's home.
- Wearing appropriate safety equipment, provides professional Air Duct cleaning services in customer's home using company-provided equipment. Provided safety equipment might include goggles or safety glasses, dust mask, gloves, etc. Cleaning equipment would include the cleaning unit, the compressor unit, and high pressure lines.
- Clean and replace registers - If necessary, repair hole made in plenum.
- Clean up any work areas, removing all debris and dust.
- Follow all safety procedures as prescribed by the company
- Ask customers for additional business and successfully sell add-on services and products (such as carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, etc.)
- Operate company vehicle with good judgment, obeying all laws and rules of the road.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- On a daily basis, accurately complete route sheet and have all supporting documents in order.
- Satisfactorily complete daily check-out and check-in procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform every day.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.