Keeping the grout clean in the bathroom seems like the most difficult chore of all! A constant build up of mold, mildew, grime, dust and soap scum settles into grout until it becomes a truly arduous job to clean it. Unfortunately, the job of scrubbing at grout and tile is tiring and no one’s favorite chore.
It can just as challenging to maintain truly clean grout and tile in the kitchen. Your once clean grout gets from overwhelmed with splashing cooking oil, spilled wine, splattered sauces, muddy pets and shoes.
Who can save you from working away on hands and knees? COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Louisville is here! Call COIT Louisville and we’ll schedule a convenient time for our expert cleaning technicians to inspect your tile. Once we determine the material types, amount of tile to be cleaned, and stain level, COIT Louisville will give you a written quote. To make it convenient for you, COIT Louisville is usually able to clean your tile the same day! Once the COIT Louisville team members carefully move any furniture (if needed) we’ll be sure to protect any walls and cabinetry too. Next, COIT Louisville technicians will use a powerful commercial vacuum to pre-clean the tile remove all surface dirt. Next, we’ll scrub away with effective yet safe, tile and grout cleaners. After we remove stains and build-up, with scrubbing, your tile and grout lines will be thoroughly clean. You’ll agree that we provide tile restoration Louisville residents are thrilled with!
Several Benefits of Getting your Tile and Grout Restored by COIT Louisville:
- We do the work for you! Our team members do the washing and scrubbing with a powerful tools and cleaners so, you don’t have to
- Save money! Having COIT Louisville clean the tile instead of replacing it, will save you a bundle.
- Clean grout is healthier for your family. We'll eradicate mold, mildew, and dust that can threaten your health.
- COIT Louisville tile cleaning is versatile. Our cleaning works on all tile, outdoors, indoor, bathrooms, hallways, kitchens, everywhere!
Now that COIT Louisville have restored your grout, it’s time for COIT ColorSeal. Made from COIT’s exclusive formula, the sealant makes your grout 100% non-porous to keep your tile from becoming stained again. Since dirt and grime cannot seep into the grout, dirt stays on the surface and doesn’t discolor the grout. Are you happy with your existing grout color? COIT ColorSeal will restore the original color give you a new color if your prefer.
COIT Louisville uses IICRC Practices for Tile and Grout Cleaning
COIT Louisville uses the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) cleaning processes for tile and grout cleaning. Recognized a worldwide for developing international best practices on cleaning and restoration services, the IICRC because it is a non-profit, independent, organization.
COIT Louisville offers you our 100% guarantee
The employees of COIT Louisville have the highest standards provide the grout cleaning Louisville residents trust. Our goal is to make your kitchen or bathroom sparklingly pristine!
- You’ll be very happy with your freshly cleaned tile and grout, or we'll RE-CLEAN so that it is perfect. If your tile and grout are still not right after the next cleaning, COIT Louisville will:
- Make you happy by offering a REFUND on the fee you paid for the tile service. Our technicians are super careful. We guarantee not to cause any damages or COIT Louisville promises:
- We’ll REPAIR anything that was damaged. A repair doesn’t work for you? COIT Louisville will:
- Offer you a credit to RECTIFY the situation. The present actual cash value* of the damaged it will be credited to a future COIT Louisville cleaning or restoration service. (Payment required for the original tile and grout cleaning.)