Residential Sales in Lexington
No Experience Required- Paid Training!
This position will travel to Customer homes to perform inspection and estimates for cleaning needs. Leads are generated through incoming phone calls. No Cold Calling!!!
- Be a good ambassador/representative of the company
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel informed of daily schedule.
- Contacts each customer on the assigned daily route list and verify appointment time. Notes any reschedules and turns in route sheet to manager prior to starting the route.
- Correctly identifies fabric types, window coverings, upholstery or rugs to determine appropriate pricing -In the customer's home identifies spots, stains and damage and brings these to the customer's attention
- Determines customer requirements and provides customer with legible copy of invoice containing accurate pricing information, following company guidelines and pricing structures.
- Prepares invoice and qualifies the job in writing while at the customer's home. Explains company's guarantee and risk policies. Correctly determines risk and obtains customer's written approval. Note risks by checking appropriate boxes on invoice, and has customer initial that they have been told of the risk. (i.e. shredding).
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Asks customers for additional business and successfully sells add-on services and products (succession sales/builds)
- Maintains performance at the required minimum acceptable statistical sales standards.
- When necessary, reviews customer claims and adjustments. Follows established policies and resolves customer concerns to satisfaction of company and customer. If there is a claim and the technician had not noted a risk on the invoice, then the representative is to contact the customer and start claim proceedings.
- Satisfactorily completes daily check-out and check-in procedures.
- Follows all applicable legislation and policies for safe operation of vehicle and equipment. -
- Operates company vehicle with good judgment, obeying all laws and rules of the road.