Carpet, Tile & Grout Cleaning Technician - Will Train in Austin in Austin
COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Austin is looking for a Carpet, Tile & Grout Cleaning Technician who is responsible for cleaning a variety of flooring surfaces including hard surfaces, carpet, tile and grout, marble, wood, natural stone, etc. We are a family-owned business with a close-knit culture and 70 years of experience. At COIT Cleaning and Restoration we aim to be the number one referred service company in Austin and the surrounding areas.
Self motivated individual with good driving record
- Ability to recognize and rectify problems
- Driving record acceptable to insurance carrier
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to manipulate lift equipment weighing approximately 100 pounds
- Industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Basic mathematics skills
- Outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary
At assigned customer locations provided by the company, perform a variety of cleaning services as required. Maintain a high standard of customer service and additional sales performance.
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Completes customer service schedules on time. Keeps internal personnel informed of daily schedule.
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines customer requirements and effectively explain cleaning procedures to customer.
- Ability to manipulate the cleaning equipment from the van into the customer's home.
- Follow all safety procedures as prescribed by the company
- Ask customers for additional business and successfully sell add-on services and products (such as fabric guard, upholstery cleaning, etc.)
- Operate company vehicle with good judgment, obeying all laws and rules of the road.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- On a daily basis, accurately complete route sheet and have all supporting documents in order.
- Satisfactorily complete daily check-out and check-in procedures in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform every day.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending, and some moving of furniture. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.