When you’re out exploring the fresh air on Southern CA beaches, you’d probably like to bring that fresh sea air home with you, right? Though you may not have an ocean breeze at home, you can have the freshest air possible with professional air duct cleaning. When you hire the team at COIT Air Duct Cleaning Orange County, you’ll get a full inspection and full cleaning that removes harmful contaminants and allergens.
- Poor indoor air quality and some health issues may be directly related to mold and other irritants found inside your home's heating and cooling system.
- Pollen, pet dander, dead insects, and rodent feces are common elements found in air ducts that can cause problems, especially for those suffering from asthma or allergies. The irritants accumulated in the air ducts will be carried all over your living space whenever the air conditioning or the heater is turned on.
- Having your entire HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) system cleaned by our trained professionals will help eliminate the presence of these harmful contaminants in your home.
- Our technology uses compressed air to push contaminants towards a central location along the system, then a high-powered suction device pulls the waste into a filtration system designed to trap ultra-microscopic debris, leaving your home healthy and clean.
- According to the Fire Analysis and Research Division of the NFPA, clothes dryers are responsible for an estimated 14,100 home fires in the US, the leading cause being lack of maintenance. COIT’S Dryer Vent Cleaning will help reduce lint build up, which will not only result in increased safety in your home, but also in less wear on the clothing and less use of your electricity and/or gas.