Water Damage Restoration Technician in San Diego
- Requires medium to light labor and an extremely positive attitude.
- Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively.
- Valid driver's license is required.
Responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence. Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and have an attention to detail. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
- Organized person with positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
- Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection.
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending and moving some furniture. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.