Preferred Customer Service Representative in San Diego
Desired Education Level
No Experience needed - Paid Training!
Self motivated individual with pleasant telephone demeanor
- Ability to recognize and rectify problems
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Basic mathematics skills
- Basic computer skills helpful
- Outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary
Under general supervision, places daily telephone calls from a report generated from our
customer database (warm leads). The Preferred Customer Service Representative proposes Coit come out and gives a free written estimate or does the actual cleaning on any of our services. Qualified candidates should have previous telemarketing experience but training is available.
· Friendly Office Environment
· Flexible schedule
· Excellent earnings potential
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Follows telephone script as prescribed by company
- Makes follow up calls to customers in order to re-solicit business
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines customer requirements and can effectively explain cleaning procedures to customer.
- Ask customers for additional business (such as fabric guard, upholstery cleaning, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company, including other departments and outside staff.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.