How many times have you tried to scrub stubborn tile and grout stains, without much success?
Can you think of better, more exciting things to do than deep clean your tile and grout yourself? If you answered “yes”, then you may benefit from calling Coit tile and grout cleaning Cleveland.
So what can you expect from our tile and grout cleaning services in Cleveland?
First, we’ll do a full inspection of your tile and grout to get a feel for its current condition. This inspection helps us determine the best cleaning method to use to produce the best results. Once we’ve given you a written estimate of the cost and you approve, we’ll begin work using powerful professional equipment. This equipment, in addition to a specialized, heated solution, will break through ground in dirt and stains that household cleaners can’t remove.
Following the deep clean, we’ll apply a sealer that penetrates your grout and protects it. For up to 2 years, it will guard against mildew and stains. How does that sound for long term tile and grout protection?
What Can You Expect from Coit Tile and Grout Cleaning Cleveland?
- Coit grout cleaners will take the burden of scrubbing on your hands and knees away – deep cleaning your tile and grout will now be our responsibility, so you can relax!
- Coit tile restoration Cleveland will use professional equipment and a heated solution to get rid of dirt, dust and contaminants; this includes mildew, bacteria and mold that like to hide in your grout lines.
- From bathrooms to kitchen to outdoor patios, the Coit Cleveland team can clean all types of surfaces using powerful technology.
- Instead of paying a large amount of money to replace worn down, stained tile and grout, why not invest in regular cleaning and maintenance to extend the life of your tile and grout?
- If you’re ready for a new look, you can give COITColorSeal a try; we’ll revive and refresh your tile and grout with a whole new color of your choice.
Coit’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Invest in IICRC Certifications for Our Technicians
Whether we’re digging deep into your grout lines, scrubbing your tile or changing up the color of your grout, you can feel confident that we’re doing so under the guidance of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Coit Cleveland follows the lead of this international organization, whose mission is “to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
Through enrolling in hands-on certification programs, our tile and grout cleaning technicians can stay motivated and stay connected to the latest and greatest cleaning and restoration techniques. This commitment to continuing education supports Coit’s mission of delivering the best possible results to each and every customer we serve.
Coit Grout Cleaning Cleveland Can Promise You 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back
Every customer we serve can feel secure that these results are guaranteed, every time. Whenever we clean your tile and grout, we commit to the following 4 Rs:
If your tile and grout isn’t sparkling when we’re finished cleaning, let us know. We’re committed to recleaning your tile and grout until you’re 100% satisfied.
Should you find the second round of cleaning not up to par, let us know and we’ll refund the cost of the service.
If one of our technicians should accidentally cause any damage to surrounding items in your home while cleaning your tile and grout, we’ll take full responsibility by paying for all of the repair costs.
And finally, if repair isn’t a feasible option, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash equivalent so you can purchase a replacement.
So there you have it – a few reasons to invest in Coit’s professional tile and grout cleaning services. Give us a call today.