Carpet Cleaning in Cincinnati / Dayton
THE BEST CARPET CLEANING CINCINNATI/ DAYTON SERVICES
Hire the best carpet cleaning in Cincinnati and Dayton Ohio when you choose COIT. Discover the difference with COIT Cincinnati / Dayton carpet cleaning services for superior results.
- Our advanced carpet cleaning technology, solutions, and methods provide a deeper clean with a difference you can see.
- Many carpet cleaning companies focus on the surface with a quick clean that won't remove stubborn dirt and soil. But that's not what you will get with your COIT Trained Technician.
- We guarantee our superior carpet cleaning results with a 100%-satisfaction guarantee - the best in the business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Getting Ready For Your Appointment
We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- We will require the use of a threaded cold-water faucet.
- If you know the nature of any spots or areas of concern, please inform the technician during the inspection and prior to cleaning so that we can maximize our pre-spotting efforts.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the furniture we will be moving.
- Please have pets removed from the area.
- Typical carpet will dry within a day. During this time we recommend keeping small children and pets off the carpet as well as shoes that can transfer soil to the clean carpet. Also, please watch your footing, as walking from damp carpeting onto adjacent wood or tile floors may cause them to be slick immediately after cleaning.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize incidences of varnish stains on the clean carpet.
- Occasionally carpet will bubble or ripple after cleaning. This should dissipate as the carpet dries. It may take up to 5 to 6 days for the carpet to fully restore back to its original format.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed carpet. If you are aware of any installation problems or issues, please inform our technician prior to cleaning so that we may take extra precautions.
- Deodorizer & Stain Protector
COIT offers our CoitGard™ stain protector for your carpets, area rugs and upholstered furniture so they can only look their best and stay free of stains.
- Our CoitGard™ Stain-Resistant Protective Coating protects your carpets and upholstery from stains, spills, spots, dirt and more.
- CoitGard™ repels both oil- and water-based stains in all kinds of carpets (wool, olefin and nylon) and upholstery fabric (rayon, cotton, brocades, velour and silk) to keep them looking new.
- Our technicians are trained to know which treatment and technique is best for each kind of fabric. Best of all CoitGard™ is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe for children and pets.
Chronic odor problems in your home can be unpleasant and embarrassing. They can also be incredibly difficult to track down and remove. Fortunately, we are here to help.
- COIT uses new state-of-the-art deodorizers that can permanently get rid of any unwanted smells.
- Our amazing odor absorbing substances take care of most common smells including oil, mildew, urine, pet smells, sewage, skunk, smoke, must odors and more.
- All COIT deodorizers are nontoxic, nonflammable, non-corrosive, and ozone safe, and can dramatically improve the comfort of your home.
Our technician will apply the appropriate deodorizer for the problem odor and give your home a breath of fresh air!
* Geographic restrictions may apply
- Why Do Carpets Need to Be Cleaned Regularly?
It’s easy to think that the only reason you need your carpet clean is so it looks nice, right? That is certainly one reason to schedule regular carpet cleaning; however, it’s important to remember that carpet cleaning is also an investment in your health.
Carpets, whether in your home or in your office, can quickly collect dirt, bacteria, dust mites and allergens. Though not always visible on the surface, these contaminants can actually pollute the indoor air quality (IAQ) that you breathe every day. Carpets that often appear clean may, in fact, be much dirtier than you think!
Think of your carpet as a type of air filter in your home. When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup. Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove dirt and spills is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
By investing in services like COIT carpet cleaning, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, advanced equipment will give your carpets the deepest and most thorough cleaning possible.
- Known as one of the industry’s oldest and most trusted carpet cleaners, COIT has used the most advanced equipment available.
- To remove allergy-causing contaminants and dust mites, COIT uses carpet cleaning techniques that use deep-down extraction, yet still follow manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- Using a truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, COIT’s professionally trained technicians tailor each treatment to match what is best for your particular carpet.
- Paying special attention to high traffic areas, we’ll remove ground-in dirt and stains that carpet shampoos simply cannot handle.
- With additional carpet cleaning services available, choose from carpet repair, deodorizer and COITGard™ stain-resistant protective coating to keep your carpets looking plush and feeling fresh.
- We're Trained in IICRC-Approved Methods for Carpet Cleaning
Not only does our advanced equipment bring the best carpet cleaning experience possible; COIT technicians are trained in IICRC-approved cleaning methods. So what does this mean?
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to carpet cleaners and restoration in the industry. According to their mission, the “IICRC certification helps to immediately identify the cleaning, restoration and inspection industries’ most skilled and dedicated technicians and businesses.”
Technicians get trained via the IICRC to stay up to date with the latest and most effective carpet cleaning techniques. As they train, many accumulate certifications and they can work their way up to more advanced designations. IICRC Journeyman is one level, while IICRC Master Status is the cleaning industry’s highest technical designation. Simply put, COIT technicians are the best of the best when it comes to knowledge, skill level and experience.
- Spot Removal Guide
Our spot removal guide is filled with suggestions to help keep your carpets, upholstery, drapes and area rugs spot free. Here are some preliminary Spot Removal Tips to keep in mind before you start:
- When a spot or stain occurs, act quickly! The longer it remains on the carpet, the harder it is to get out!
- Use clean white towels and blot the stain.
- Apply the appropriate spot remover as directed for each type of stain.
- Always work toward the center of the spot.
- Repeat steps if necessary, and always blot between steps with a clean white towel.
- Always do a spot removal test on a portion of carpet that is normally not visible.
- Never use bleach!
Remember, these tips are suggested treatments only! If you have any doubts about a particular stain, or if it is an extremely difficult stain, please call your local COIT technician first. COIT cannot be held accountable for any damage resulting from the spot removal guide. For additional information, please call our 24-hour helpline at 1-800-SPOT-HELP (1-800-776-8435).
Or click "learn more" to go to our Spot Removal website for more information: LEARN MORE
THERE’S MORE TO COIT Cincinnati / Dayton THAN PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING SERVICES
OUR residential CLEANING SERVICES COME WITH A GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re getting the best cleaning services backed by the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT residential cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
WHY CHOOSE COIT Cincinnati / Dayton
COIT backs the quality of our work with the industry’s best guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our specialty cleaning services, we do whatever it takes to fix it. And if we can’t, we’ll refund your money.
70+ Years of Experience
For more than 70 years, customers have trusted their homes to COIT’s professional cleaning services. We’ve been cleaning carpets, hardwood flooring, stone, tile and grout, draperies, blinds, and air ducts longer than anyone — with better results.
First-Class Customer Service
Our customers come first. You’ll always get courteous, professional, responsive service from our customer service reps and cleaning service technicians. We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with your service and results.
The best-trained in the business, all COIT specialty cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked. So you can be sure they know what they’re doing. You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to restoration and carpet cleaners in the industry.
We customize our advanced cleaning solutions, technology, and proven methods to give you a superior clean. You’ll see the difference. Choose COIT and you’ll extend the life of your surfaces and air ducts, and help create a healthier home environment.