For decades, customers choose COIT carpet cleaning Akron for reliable and effective carpet cleaning. Our team of carpet cleaning specialists cleans the hardest spots that fester beneath the surface of the carpet.
Beneath the surface of the carpet lives the accumulating dirt and dust. By using powerful and commercial-grade carpet cleaning equipment, COIT can treat the toughest stains to ensure the health of your carpet.
COIT represents the absolute best in quality workmanship, reliability, and customer service. In fact, 85% of our business comes from repeat clients and their referrals. So, when we call ourselves the best Akron carpet cleaning service, you can expect the best Akron has to offer.
Why Hire COIT Carpet Cleaning of Akron?
- Akron COIT carpet cleaners train with the latest equipment to remove the toughest stains.
- We will provide an accurate estimate before any work is done.
- COIT removes stains caused by pet damage and has the materials needed for pet urine odor removal.
- To protect against future stains, our technicians will apply COITGard fabric protector.
- We can repair any area of your carpet if any part of your carpet is damaged.
COIT Carpet Cleaning of Akron is IICRC Certified
COIT is constantly educated by the guidelines set forth by the IICRC. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certifications (IICRC) allows COIT team members to take interactive courses, followed by certification exams that keep them up to date with the most effective cleaning methods.
The IICRC was started in 1972 and is currently present in more than 25 countries around the world; its goal is to set standards that maintain the health and safety of professional cleaning practices.
COIT Akron Guarantees 100% Satisfaction
Beyond getting professionally certified, what else does COIT Akron offer to ensure you are getting the best service possible?
- Re-clean – if for any reason you are not happy with the look of your carpet look after we are finished with the first round of cleaning, we reclean it at no extra charge.
- Refund – if an additional round of cleaning is not satisfactory, then we will stick to our 100% satisfaction guarantee commitment and refund the service.
- Repair – if we accidentally break something while cleaning your carpets, we will take responsibility in handling all repairs.
- Rectify – We can issue you a cash credit that’s equivalent to the value* of the item that’s damaged to rectify the situation.
Ready to walk on clean, plush, good carpet beneath your toes?
Give COIT Carpet Cleaning Akron a call today to schedule an appointment for a free inspection and written estimate.