In Los Angeles, CA, it’s easy to spend most of your time outside, enjoying the sunshine. But when you do find yourself relaxing at home, having clean carpets shouldn’t be a luxury.
With COIT Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles, you’ll get much more than any household carpet cleaner can accomplish. Using professional, commercial-grade equipment, our team of specially trained technicians will tackle high traffic areas to remove stains and dirt. Dirt and stains that exist both on top of and deep into your carpet can be lifted using our specialized treatment.
During this process, COIT Los Angeles Carpet Cleaning will not only be removing dirt from your carpet; we’ll also be removing dust and other harmful allergens that can contaminate the air you breathe on a daily basis. And if you’re worried about following manufacturer instructions, we’ve got that covered, too. Los Angeles carpet cleaning technicians are trained to follow all recommendations and warranty requirements to keep your carpet in the best shape possible.
If you’re looking for preventative carpet cleaning as well, COIT offers other services, too. Technicians can apply deodorizer, carpet repair and COITGard™ stain-resistant protective coating to lengthen the life of your carpets.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets damaging the fibers, and some shampoos and detergents might cause further damage. Only deep, professional carpet cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your investment.
- COIT uses the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains and odor, and decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- After applying a non-toxic emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
- Our technicians can also apply special treatments such as deodorizers or our exclusively-formulated CoitGard™ - a protective coating that resists soil and prevents staining and extends your carpet cleaning service.
COIT Technicians Are Trained IICRC - Approved Methods for Carpet Cleaning
COIT Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles is made up of a team of trained technicians, most of whom are trained IICRC – approved methods for carpet cleaning. So what does that mean?
Essentially, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is the place to learn about the latest technology and procedures to effectively clean and restore your carpet.
COIT Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles is comprised of technicians who are not only dedicated to delivering impeccable, effective carpet cleaning services; they are also trained in the IICRC methods to stay up to date with the latest and most effective cleaning techniques.
Why Choose COIT Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles?
Los Angeles Carpet Cleaning is a COIT specialty. Our team has been in business for over 60 years serving the community. During this time, our carpet cleaning procedures have evolved to lead the industry, with dedicated technicians who use commercial grade technology to remove stains.
COIT Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles also offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all of our customers. If you’re not satisfied with our services, we will re-clean the carpet until you are. If that still doesn’t meet your needs, we are committed to refunding the money you paid for the cleaning, no questions asked.
Los Angeles carpet cleaning services have been guaranteed by COIT for the past 60 years.