Home to gorgeous beaches and warm Southern charm, North Carolina is one of the most beautiful states in the southeast. When you're not visiting North Carolina's beaches, lakes and mountains, it's nice to enjoy fresh, a clean home. COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Charlotte can help. Our team of technicians pays special attention to high traffic spots and stains, and can rid your carpet of deeply ingrained dirt.
- Fed up with household stain cleaning that doesn’t really get rid of tough carpet stains? COIT Carpet Cleaning Charlotte can solve that problem, thanks to our commercial-grade cleaning equipment that removes the toughest stains and extracts stubborn bacteria from deep below the surface.
- Is your upholstery ready for company? COIT upholstery cleaning Charlotte team can revive your furniture, refreshing everything from silk to suede to velvet.
- When was the last time you had your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) professionally checked? COIT Air Duct Cleaning Charlotte can offer you a free hvac inspection, along with a free cost estimate for cleaning; once you approve, we’ll get to work clearing your air ducts of harmful bacteria and allergens that pollute the air you breathe.
- Looking for a way to revive your dirty and dusty drapery and blinds? COIT drapery and blind cleaning Charlotte will use powerful equipment to extract dirt, dust, pollen and odor from all types of window treatments.
- Does your tile and grout need deep cleaning and polishing? COIT tile & grout cleaning Charlotte does more than just get rid of dirt and grime; we apply a protective seal that can protect against mildew and stains for up to two years.
- Are your area rugs looking worn out and full of stains? The technicians at COIT area rug cleaning Charlotte will thoroughly examine your area rugs to assess their current condition; based on the type of rug, they’ll design a custom cleaning plan that revives and restores them.
- Are your stone surfaces in bad shape? COIT Natural Stone Cleaning Charlotte will remove dirt, dust, and scratches to bring it back to life.
- Do you know who to turn to in the event of accidental water damage? When unexpected flooding occurs, COIT water damage restoration Charlotte is available 24/7; our emergency response team will bring in heavy duty drying equipment to remove water immediately and prevent as much secondary damage as possible.
- Looking for some immediate assistance to repair fire damage in your home? The team at COIT Fire Damage Restoration Charlotte has hands-on restoration experience that includes cleaning and ozone treatment to remove smoke odor.
- Do you suspect that an area of your home may be contaminated by harmful mold? Our skilled technicians at COIT Mold Remediation and Removal Charlotte will start by performing an inspection of your home; they will then use a HEPA vacuum to remove any contamination.
So when you are ready to bust out the old mop and cleaning solution, remember that COIT's professional technicians in Charlotte are here to help!