Welcome to COIT Phoenix
In Phoenix, Arizona, we are no stranger to the heat. When you are hiding out in your A/C waiting for the current heat wave to blow over, you want to be in a clean, comfortable environment.
- Do your carpets need cleaning? If so, COIT's carpet cleaning services can not only remove dirt and stains; we can apply deodorizor and CoitGuard protective coatings.
- Does your air duct need some serious cleaning? Check out COITs air duct cleaning. Our team of technicians can remove dust, dirt, pollen, and animal dander so you can breathe cleaner and healthier air.
- Do your area rugs need a bit of a makeover? COIT area rug cleaning can remove dirt and spills, with re-fringing and re-padding services available as well.
- Do your drapes and blinds easily collect dirt, dust and other odors? COIT drapery & blind cleaning can treat standard as well as unusual window coverings, like Valences, Sheers and Roman and Austrian shades.
- Does your tile and grout need deep cleaning and polishing? COIT tile & grout cleaning does more than just get rid of dirt and grime; we apply a protective seal that can protect against mildew and stains for up to two years.
- Is your upholstery covered in dirt and annoying stains? COIT upholstery cleaning can give your furniture special attention, according to its specific fabric and construction.
- Do your stone surfaces need some TLC? COIT natural stone care cleaning can bring back the original shine through an in depth polishing and sealing process.
- Is your home suffering from extensive water damage? COIT water damage restoration services can dry out all areas of your home, while cleaning and sealing contaminated ducting.
- Need a professional cleaning for your wood floors to remove dirt? With COIT Wood Floor Care Phoenix, our 5-step treatment deep cleans, leaving floors spotless and residue free.
Hector did a great job and breathed new life into the carpet. A tenant had seriously abused it, but now it looks just great. But for Hector, I probably would have had to replace the carpet."