You want to keep your carpets looking fresh and bright, free from stains and spots – but a professional carpet cleaning does far more. Our Indianapolis carpet cleaning team uses a state-of-art system that extracts dust, dirt, bacteria and dangerous allergens. Breathing fresh, clean indoor air is important to your health. Even carpets that appear spotless will need these contaminants extracted to maintain the quality of your indoor air.
Your carpet collects contaminants that drift down or from foot traffic, functioning almost like a filter. These unhealthy elements linger in the fibers and are released into indoor air, polluting it. Your carpets, no matter how spotless they appear to the naked eye, have these unhealthy contaminants deep within the fibers. It is critical that you have your carpets thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis to keep your indoor air fresher and healthier.
The COIT Process: Extraordinary Professionalism in Carpet Cleaning
At COIT, our cleaning process is above and beyond the ordinary. We use a state-of-the-art, truck-mounted extraction method that powerfully extracts dust, dirt, pet dander, and other contaminants. Our Indianapolis carpet cleaners use an advanced, truck-mounted system that functions better, deeply cleaning and fully refreshing your carpet for the most thorough wash possible.
Why Choose COIT for Carpet Cleaning Indianapolis
We are not a fly-by-night organization – we have over 45 years in the business, and we are proud to have maintained the highest standards throughout our years in carpet cleaning services.
- We are one of the industry’s most trusted teams for thorough, professional carpet cleaning.
- Our extraction methods remove deeply imbedded allergy-causing contaminants, while following carpet manufacturers’ rules for warranty protection.
- Our truck-mounted carpet cleaning system truly performs. Our highly-trained technicians custom tailor every carpet cleaning job to match and protect against any damage to the specific type of fiber and backing.
- We focus on high-traffic areas, extracting imbedded dirt, dust, and contaminants that a standard carpet shampoo cannot successfully remove.
- Our team of carpet cleaning service pros can perform added services, including carpet repair, deodorizers, and COITGard stain-resistant coating to help keep the carpet looking fresh and beautiful for longer.
The 4 Rs: Our Promise to our Customers
We operate with what we refer to as the “4 Rs”: Reclean, Refund, Repair and Rectify. What does that mean for you? Let us explain:
- If you are not completely satisfied with our area rug cleaning services, we will reclean them at no added charge.
- If recleaning doesn’t resolve your issue, we can offer a full refund.
- If any item in your home is damaged by one of our technicians, we pay for any repairs.
- Can’t be repaired? We rectify the problem by offering a cash credit you can use to replace your item.
Certified for Quality Carpet Cleaning: IICRC-Approved Cleaning Methods
Our team has maintained certification from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). This independent organization offers the most extensive, up-to-date training in carpet cleaning techniques. They continue to advance their knowledge to achieve higher levels of certification, and we believe this is a critical aspect in our success – each of our technicians is thoroughly and correctly trained to treat carpet fibers correctly. From pet damage to pet urine odor removal, deep spot and stain removal, and extraction of unhealthy contaminants, our system is state-of-the-art.
Our Carpet Cleaning is 100 % Guaranteed.
We promise to perform our house cleaning services Indianapolis to meet your personal standards, including deep cleaning all carpets in your home. We are so confident in our team of professionals that we promise complete satisfaction, or we promise to reclean, repair, or even refund the cost to rectify any issue without delay. Should any item in your home be damaged, we repair the damage or refund the cost of the item. We take our responsibility to our customers very seriously, and our promise of quality makes us the “carpet cleaning near you” team you can trust to get the job done right.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets damaging the fibers, and some shampoos and detergents might cause further damage. Only deep, professional carpet cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your investment.
- COIT uses the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains and odor, and decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- After applying a non-toxic emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
- Our technicians can also apply special treatments such as deodorizers or our exclusively-formulated CoitGard™ - a protective coating that resists soil and prevents staining and extends your carpet cleaning service.