Do you ever wonder how clean your home’s furniture really is? It looks relatively clean, smells ok and feels relaxing; however, there is a good chance that bacteria, dust and other contaminants are living on the surface and below the surface. That’s why COIT upholstery cleaning San Diego does what we do – to help customers like you relax on even cleaner and even healthier couches and chairs every day.
So how exactly do we help you when we use our professional cleaning technology to dig deep below the surface?
Here Are the Things You Can Expect from Coit Upholstery Cleaning San Diego
- Coit upholstery cleaners will tackle even the most difficult fabrics using our expert cleaning procedures; there’s no fabric we can’t handle!
- We provide the type of professional upholstery cleaning that goes beyond removing stains from the surface of your couches and chairs – we’ll also get rid of any unpleasant odors so your furniture smells fresh.
- Whenever our furniture cleaning team performs a deep cleaning treatment (we recommend every 12 to 18 months to keep it in prime condition) we’ll come up with an approach that works best for the specific fabric at that time.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, your furniture pieces will be left with an extra layer of surface protection following each deep cleaning session.
- In the majority of Coit’s locations, we’ll also offer customers the option to reupholster furniture as well.
The Well-Respected IICRC Has Certified Our San Diego Furniture Cleaning Team
If Coit San Diego performs reupholstering services or deep cleaning services, we’ll do so following the lead the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification – has set for us.
The IICRC is a worldwide non-profit organization that exists to protect customers like you; they educate professional cleaning companies like Coit through official training and certification programs that develop and sharpen technicians’ skill sets. Our San Diego technicians have proudly completed these structured training courses; they then take and pass related certification exams to ensure they have a firm grasp of proper techniques used by the best upholstery cleaners.
Coit’s Upholstery Cleaning Services Are Always Guaranteed – Or You Don’t Pay!
So what makes Coit one of the best upholstery cleaners to choose from in San Diego? In addition to the consistent results we offer each and every one of our customers, you can also bank on our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Don’t like the way your furniture looks, feels or smells when we’re finished cleaning? We’ll reclean it for you, right away.
- Not liking the results of the recleaning? We’ll issue you a full refund right away.
- Wondering what Coit San Diego will do if any surrounding items in your home are accidentally damaged during our cleaning treatment? We’ll take full responsibility for all repairs.
- And what if repair won’t fix the item? We’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item.
Is it time for clean, fresh, healthy furniture in your home that looks great and feels even better? Give us a call today to make an appointment on a day and time that works best for you!