San Diego Carpet Cleaning
What has COIT been offering customers for the past 30 years? Simply put, if you’re searching for the best carpet cleaning San Diego has to offer, look no further than our truck-mounted, professional cleaning system. Our technicians combine their experience with the best technology available to extract both visible dirt and stains, as well as invisible allergens, dust mites and bacteria that aren’t healthy to have in your home.
On top of using the most advanced technology possible, COIT carpet cleaning San Diego will always take the time to give your carpet a thorough assessment to determine the most effective custom treatment – before we begin working. We’ll also be sure to pay close attention to any manufacturer instructions, as we recognize that every brand of carpeting may need a slightly different type of treatment to effectively remove stains. Furthermore, you have the option to select from additional treatments, which include our COITGardTM protective coating, a specialized deodorizer and even carpet repair for areas that may need some fixing.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets damaging the fibers, and some shampoos and detergents might cause further damage. Only deep, professional carpet cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your investment.
- COIT uses the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains and odor, and decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- After applying a non-toxic emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
- Our technicians can also apply special treatments such as deodorizers or our exclusively-formulated CoitGard™ - a protective coating that resists soil and prevents staining and extends your carpet cleaning service.
Expect IICRC Methods from COIT Carpet Cleaning San Diego
Now that you know a bit more about where to look for the best carpet cleaning San Diego offers, here is another reason to trust in COIT’s services. Instead of merely buying the best equipment and hoping all stains are removed, COIT takes it a step further by following the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standard methods for carpet cleaning.
So why does this matter to you as a paying customer? It matters because COIT carpet cleaning San Diego respects and follows these guidelines set by the IICRC to guarantee your home is getting the most thorough cleaning available, regardless of its current condition. As technology progresses and new solutions are found to get rid of tough carpet stains, it’s important that the company you select for San Diego carpet cleaning is committed to continuous learning and constant improvement. By following the IICRC guidelines, we can assure you, without a doubt, that you’re receiving the best carpet cleaning San Diego has.
Why Choose COIT San Diego?
When you have to decide between a few companies to go with for San Diego carpet cleaning, it’s crucial to compare what they offer in terms of quality assurance. If you select COIT, you can let go of any worries, as we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to ensure you’re happy with the end result.
Speak with a COIT carpet cleaning specialist today to learn more about our services.