Are your home’s carpets stained or dingy? Do they not look clean, even right after vacuuming? If you think your home’s carpet is beyond saving, it is time to get your home’s carpet cleaned before you lay down big cash for new carpets. There are numerous opportunities for amusement in and around Pittsburgh. You’ll be amazed at just how effective a clean we get at COIT Carpet Cleaning Pittsburgh.
Does your family relish house cleaning, Pittsburgh? Probably not, although everyone likes a clean home. A clean, stain free carpet brightens up the room, but who wants to deal with bulky, inefficient rental cleaners? At COIT carpet cleaning Pittsburgh, our staff will thoroughly clean your home’s carpets while you relax. Carpets can hold much more dirt than you would think possible; up to one pound dirt and grime per square foot with looking dingy. This dirt is not good for your home’s air quality, especially if you have family members with allergies.
The COIT Pittsburgh Carpet Cleaning steps include: inspecting your carpets for fabric type, dirt accumulation, and stains. Next, we’ll careful move your furniture. Then the cleaning begins with our powerful truck mounted vacuums, spot treatment, and deep cleaning dirt extraction. Finally, we offer COITGard stain prevention treatment to protect your home’s carpet from future stains.
Why choose COIT Pittsburgh for carpet cleaning?
- No amateur work here! COIT Pittsburgh Carpet Cleaners has professional cleaning technicians and powerful truck-mounted vacuum systems that get rid of dirt, pollen, and allergens that residential cleaning systems leave behind.
- Would you like to extend the life of your home’s carpet and keep it looking its best for longer? Schedule a COIT Pittsburgh professional carpet cleaning every 6-18 months to get rid of dirt and grime that destroy carpet fibers.
- Upfront pricing with a written in-home estimate so you’ll know the cost before cleaning begins.
- Optional COITGard fabric protection from future stains
- COIT Pittsburgh can repair your carpets if there are tears
- Have pet stains? Don’t worry, we are experts at getting out pet stains and odors
- Cleaning your carpets will have your family breathing easier by removing allergens like dust, dander, dust mites, and pollen from your home’s carpets
- Fantastic customer service! COIT has the best carpet cleaners in Pittsburgh.
COIT Pittsburgh Follows the IICRC Methods for Carpet Cleaning
COIT Pittsburgh closely follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedures for carpet cleaning. IICRC is respected organization that helps standardize and recommend cleaning best practices worldwide.
Why Choose COIT Pittsburgh?
COIT provides the carpet cleaning Pittsburgh residents trust to keep their home’s carpet fresh, plush, and clean. In business since 1950, COIT Cleaning and Restoration is the carpet cleaning expert! COIT Pittsburgh offers these satisfaction guarantees:
- RE-CLEAN the carpet if you are not happy.
- REFUND your money if you are not happy with your carpet after the second cleaning.
- REPAIR anything in the unlikely situation our careful technicians break anything.
- RECTIFY the problem if something is broken and cannot be fixed with a credit for the damaged item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Pittsburgh service.