Do you vacuum and spot clean your carpets regularly? If so, that’s a great habit to keep up; however, there still may be dirt, dust and other bacteria lurking below the surface of your carpet.
With a little help from Coit carpet cleaning Jacksonville, our expert technicians can use powerful professional equipment to go way beyond your average household cleaning.
By hiring a professional technician from Coit, you’ll actually be making an investment in cleaner, healthier air as well. If your carpets are dirty, you actually breathe in that dirt on a daily basis. Following a deep carpet cleaning, this air will simply be cleaner and healthier!
Benefits of Working with Coit Carpet Cleaning Jacksonville
- Coit house cleaning Jacksonville can remove tough spots, stains and contaminants using truck-mounted equipment.
- We’ll provide you with a free written estimate before we begin cleaning your carpets.
- By periodically calling Coit to get your carpets cleaned, they’ll actually last longer and stay in better condition over time.
- If you have pets in your home that leave tough stains and odors behind on occasion, no problem – we have experience removing those, too.
- When we apply COITGard™ fabric protector, we’ll add a layer of protection to your carpets to guard against future stains.
- Should your carpet need any kind of repairs, our expert technicians can also help with that.
Coit Jacksonville Carpet Cleaning Follows IICRC Methods
Whether we’re working on repairing damaged areas of your carpet or using powerful equipment to remove engrained dirt and stains, you can be sure we’re following the methods outlined by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC is a well-respected non-profit organization that has a presence in over 20 countries around the world. Its goal is to set standards that professional cleaning companies can follow to ensure they deliver the best results to each and every customer.
Coit technicians follow the process set forth through the IICRC certification programs, paying special attention to recommended tips and best practices. By always keeping an eye on IICRC guidelines, we can stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and procedures that are found to be the most effective when working with carpets.
Experience 100% Satisfaction with Coit Cleaning Services Jacksonville
When working in your home, you can rest assured that Coit Jacksonville technicians aim to please. And we don’t just say that – we actually follow through with this promise in the form of the 4 Rs:
If you’re not happy with how clean and plush your carpets look and feel following a cleaning, let our technician know and he or she will re-clean your carpets right away.
Should this re-cleaning not meet your expectations, let us know and we’ll refund the entire cost of the service.
If one of our technicians happens to accidentally cause damage in your home while cleaning your carpets, we’ll pay for the cost of the repair, no questions asked.
And finally, if repair isn’t a good option, we’ll rectify the situation by offering a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item so you can purchase a replacement.
Ready to breathe in fresh air and enjoy putting bare feet on plush, clean carpets? Give us a call at Coit Jacksonville today to set up an appointment.