One of the best things about living in Colorado Springs is the great outdoors. While you might want to bring flowers home, you don’t want to bring the dirt inside. It is especially challenging to keep your home clean if you have children or pets. Carpets fibers are especially vulnerable to the accumulation stains and tracked in dirt. It is an unfortunate truth that when your home’s carpet looks dirty, the whole house looks dirty. We all want relax in a clean and tidy home. Our home’s carpet is not just for walking; the carpet is where we watch favorite shows, play with the kids, and snuggle with pets.
Do you love house cleaning, Colorado Springs? Perhaps cleaning is not a favorite activity, but everyone wants to have a clean house. The technicians at COIT carpet cleaning Colorado Springs are the very best at getting carpets clean, without you having to lift a finger, much less the bulky carpet cleaning rental machines. COIT Colorado Springs Carpet Cleaning steps: inspect the carpet, carefully move furniture, vacuum, perform spot treatments, a thorough cleaning of the carpet, apply COITGard - our signature stain preventing treatment, and perform a post-treatment inspection with you to make sure you are happy with your carpet cleaning.
Benefits of getting your carpet professionally cleaned by COIT Colorado Springs:
- COIT Colorado Springs technicians use a powerful truck mounted system to remove stains, spots, and contaminants.
- Regularly scheduled carpet cleanings extend the life of carpets by removing ground in dirt and debris that degrades carpet fibers.
- We offer straightforward pricing with no hidden fees! COIT Colorado Springs provides a free written in-home estimate
- Professional COITGard fabric protector treatments prevent future stains
- Expert carpet repair services available at COIT Colorado Springs
Dirt accumulates in your home’s carpet, even if your carpet looks clean. Without visibly appearing grimy, one square foot of carpet can contain up to a pound of dirt! Dirt laden carpets negatively affect the air quality and cleanliness of your home by releasing allergens like pollen, dust mites, and dander with each step taken in your home. COIT Colorado Springs professional carpet cleanings will remove allergens. If your carpet has become stained, our technicians are the experts at removing stains. we recommend cleaning carpets every 6-12 months to prolong your carpet’s life and prevent stain buildup. Depending on your home’s traffic level, carpets can be cleaned less or more frequently. We are committed to being the best carpet cleaners in Colorado Springs.
COIT Colorado Springs is IICRC Accredited
COIT Colorado Springs is IICRC certified and follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) treatment methods for carpet cleaning. Colorado Springs residents can trust the IICRC because it is an international, independent, third party, non-profit certifying body that develops consensus-based standards and best practices on cleaning and restoration procedures. We have the highest customer service standards and are committed to providing the carpet cleaning Colorado Springs residents can depend on to keep their homes looking great.
Why Choose COIT Colorado Springs?
At COIT Cleaning and Restoration, we have been in business for since 1950; we are the experts on carpet cleaning. We are always committed to providing carpet cleaning that restores your carpet to a clean, plush, and stain-free state. Because we want you to be thrilled with our services, COIT Colorado Springs offers a complete satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with COIT Colorado Springs carpet cleaning, we will:
- RE-CLEAN your home’s carpet to make it right. If you are not pleased after the second carpet cleaning COIT Colorado Springs will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the unsatisfactory carpet cleaning. If our team members caused any damage while cleaning your home’s carpet, COIT Colorado Springs will...
- REPAIR any damages or damaged items with no cost to you. If your damaged possessions cannot be repaired, COIT Colorado Springs will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the damaged item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Colorado Springs service upon payment for the initial cleaning services.