How often do you clean your wood floors yourself? Since it’s time consuming, this task often gets pushed to the bottom of your to do list, right? Well, not to worry - if you’re in the market for a professional wood floor care company in Tacoma, Washington to take over the task for you, COIT wood floor cleaning Tacoma is a great option to consider exploring.
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Tacoma Delivers on These Promises
- Our wood floor care specialists’ goal is simple: to improve the appearance and condition of your wood floors to such a degree that you’re absolutely thrilled when you see the results.
- Through an investment in one professional deep cleaning session every 24 months, we guarantee that we’ll bring back the original luster of your wood floors.
- When we’re finished with the 5-step cleaning process, you can choose from a satin or high gloss finish, depending on what you prefer.
- By getting your wood floors professionally cleaned every 24 months, you’re less likely to pay for costly replacements through a regular investment.
We Follow the Best Practices Outlined by the IICRC When Cleaning Wood Floors
This regular investment is a wise investment, as our COIT Tacoma team is well-versed in the best practices recommended by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This international non-profit is on a mission “to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries.”
Whenever one of our Tacoma technicians cleans your wood floors, he or she keeps the recommendations outlined by the IICRC at the top of mind. This helps us consistently serve customers in a way that leaves them 100% satisfied with the results.
Feel Confident that Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Protects Your Investment
Whether we’re cleaning hardwood floors or cleaning laminate wood floors in your home, not only are we following the lead of the IICRC; we’re also taking the lead in the Tacoma professional cleaning market by offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee that’s tough to beat.
If you’re not happy with the way your wood floors look when we’re finished with our 5-step treatment, let us know so we can take action.
- We’ll reclean your wood floors for free if you’re not super happy with their appearance.
- We’ll refund the entire service cost if the recleaning doesn’t clear up all of your concerns.
- We’ll repair damage to any surrounding item if an accident should happen while we’re cleaning.
- We’ll rectify any issues by issuing you a complete cash credit if repairs aren’t possible.
Give COIT Tacoma wood floor cleaning Tacoma a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians at 253-627-6159.