If you’re tired of looking at your feet blackened with dirt, call our team at COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Spring. Like a carpet, wood floors collect contaminants that are invisible to the eye. At COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Spring, we don’t believe you should walk around your home or office like you’re walking on eggshells. We’ll remove the film of dirt and dust, and any embedded dirt and residue to rejuvenate your hard wood floors. Our deep cleaning, Wood Floor Cleaning services eliminate dirt, dust, and oils that weaken your floors. With our 5-step process, we remove debris, scrub your flooring with solution, hand clean the flooring, scrub them a second time, and finally apply a gloss or satin top coat.
- Just like carpet, over time, the wood floors in your home can accumulate dirt and dust that's both visible and invisible to the eye. When you invest in COIT's professional, deep cleaning wood care services, not only will this dirt and oil be removed; you'll also be extending the life of your wood floors for the long-term.
- COIT Wood Floor Care goes beyond simple surface cleaning using a 5-step cleaning process. Our technicians will remove debris, scrub with a solution, hand clean, scrub again and apply a top coat that's either a gloss or satin finish, depending on your preference.
- COIT's cleaning equipment takes the household mop to a whole new level. Using a cylindrical motion, our state-of-the-art cleaning tools will lift tough dirt and oil that's on top and below the surface of your wood floors.
- For areas that are difficult for professional tools to reach, our technicians will employ hand-cleaning, using a microfiber cloth. Hand-scrubbing is a crucial part of the process that ensures your floors get the most thorough treatment possible.
- Once the top coat is applied, your floors will be left with a streak-free shine that no ordinary house cleaning can produce. And don't worry about any sticky leftover residue; our technicians will make sure there is no film left behind - only shiny, rejuvenated wood floors.