Cleaning wood floors isn’t the quickest, easiest household chore to get done, right?
Have you ever tried using a wood floor cleaner from a store, only to find that it doesn’t produce the results you want? When it comes to answering the question of how to clean wood floors in the most effective way possible, COIT wood floor cleaning Santa Rosa is here to help.
We approach cleaning laminate wood floors with just as much focus and precision as we do when we’re cleaning hardwood floors – every customer and every floor is important to us!
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Santa Rosa Provides Superior Wood Floor Care Services
- By hiring COIT to clean your wood floors once every 24 months, you’ll improve the appearance of your wood floors.
- Our technicians know how to bring back the shine your wood floors are missing after just one treatment.
- You’ll always be able to choose between a high gloss finish and a satin finish once our cleaning treatment is complete.
- You can avoid expensive floor replacements by taking care of your floor and investing in periodic professional cleanings with COIT Santa Rosa.
Our Wood Floor Care Specialists Are IICRC Trained to Deliver on COIT’s Promises
You can set your standards high for these professional cleanings, as COIT Santa Rosa adheres to the high standards set by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
As a leading non-profit in the professional cleaning world, the IICRC designs and teaches training courses to help technicians learn how to professionally clean your wood floors. Once our Santa Rosa technicians have taken these courses, they then take and pass related certification exams to ensure they’re ready to work with customers like you.
Call COIT’s Santa Rosa Team Today if Your Wood Floors Need Some Attention!
Customers like you deserve nothing but the best when you spend money with a company like COIT. We respect your home and we respect your investment; that’s why we always stand behind the 4 Rs with every wood floor cleaning treatment: reclean, refund, repair and rectify.
- We’re happy to reclean your wood floors if you look at the finished product and you’re not thrilled with the results you see.
- After we reclean them, if you’re still not happy with how they turn out, let us know so we can refund your money.
- COIT Santa Rosa will take care of any necessary repairs if an item in your home gets accidentally broken while we’re cleaning your wood floors.
- And finally, if that particular item can’t be repaired for any reason, we’ll give you a cash credit to rectify the issue so you can buy a replacement.
Give your wood floors the attention they need to stay in great condition. Call COIT Santa Rosa to make an appointment!