If your wood flooring is covered in scuffs and scratches and full of ground-in dirt and dust, you’ll need the services of COIT Wood Floor Cleaning San Jose. When you want to walk barefoot again across your own hardwood flooring, our 5-step wood floor cleaning process is the answer for you. Tough embedded dirt and oil is no problem for us! Our 5-step process will bring your floors back to life by removing oil, dirt, and dust on both the surface and deep within your flooring. Our trained technicians will apply a safe solution, a hand clean and scrubbing, and a topcoat that will make your floors shine. No streaks. No sticky residue. No layer of slimy film left behind. Most importantly, our professional and powerful deep cleaning wood care services extend the longevity of your floors. Invest in the wood care and cleaning services of Wood Floor Cleaning San Jose. With service like ours, you’ll be happy you did.
- Just like carpet, over time, the wood floors in your home can accumulate dirt and dust that's both visible and invisible to the eye. When you invest in COIT's professional, deep cleaning wood care services, not only will this dirt and oil be removed; you'll also be extending the life of your wood floors for the long-term.
- COIT Wood Floor Care goes beyond simple surface cleaning using a 5-step cleaning process. Our technicians will remove debris, scrub with a solution, hand clean, scrub again and apply a top coat that's either a gloss or satin finish, depending on your preference.
- COIT's cleaning equipment takes the household mop to a whole new level. Using a cylindrical motion, our state-of-the-art cleaning tools will lift tough dirt and oil that's on top and below the surface of your wood floors.
- For areas that are difficult for professional tools to reach, our technicians will employ hand-cleaning, using a microfiber cloth. Hand-scrubbing is a crucial part of the process that ensures your floors get the most thorough treatment possible.
- Once the top coat is applied, your floors will be left with a streak-free shine that no ordinary house cleaning can produce. And don't worry about any sticky leftover residue; our technicians will make sure there is no film left behind - only shiny, rejuvenated wood floors.