Are your curious about the potential benefits of getting your home’s wood floors professionally cleaned? Wondering what a company like COIT wood floor cleaning Saint Paul can do that goes beyond household scrubbing? We’ll show you how to clean wood floors the professional way, which produces professional results.
Thanks to a multi-step process – five steps, to be exact – your wood floors will experience a new level of clean that will ensure they’re looking as good as they can possibly look.
Each of these six steps brings your home’s wood floors closer to their original state: spotless, shiny and in prime condition.
- Debris removal
- Intensive hand cleaning
- Second round of scrubbing
- Top coat application
Each of these five steps brings your home’s wood floors closer to their original state: spotless, shiny and in prime condition. Our Saint Paul technicians are able to get results after going through these five steps thanks to powerful cleaning equipment that mops the floor with household mops!
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Saint Paul Can Improve How Your Floors Look & Feel
- COIT Saint Paul is a professional wood floor cleaner that will provide a service that dramatically improves the way your wood floors look.
- Hiring us to professionally clean your wood floors will bring back the original luster you may be missing!
- We’ll apply a satin or high gloss finish following each cleaning – just let us know which you prefer.
- You can save money long term by investing in regular maintenance, as replacing wood floors is much more expensive!
Rest Assured that COIT’s Wood Floor Care Team is Professionally Certified
The IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, understands the pain points customers face when they have to invest in an expensive wood floor replacement job. That’s why they look out for you by offering hands-on training courses and certification exams that make professional cleaning technicians that much more effective.
When it comes to offering the industry’s best wood floor care services, COIT Saint Paul leans on the support of the IICRC. Whether we’re cleaning laminate wood floors or treating genuine wood floors, we promise customers that we follow the best practices set forth by the internationally respected IICRC.
Cleaning Wood Floors is Backed by COIT’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Just as the IICRC gains respect from global cleaning companies for their commitment to excellence when it comes to training and certification, COIT places great importance on gaining the respect of customers like you.
To earn and keep that respect, we offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every single wood floor cleaning service you invest in with COIT Saint Paul.
- If you don’t like how your wood floors look, let us know. We’re happy to offer you a complimentary recleaning on the spot.
- If the recleaning isn’t a game changer in how you feel about the results, we’ll go ahead and issue you a full refund.
- If an item suffers any accidental damage while we’re working on your wood floors, we’re committed to taking full responsibility for all aspects necessary to repair it.
- And if repair isn’t a practical solution, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s the same as the value of the broken item.
Give your wood floors some extra attention so they look great and feel great on your feet. Call COIT Saint Paul today to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule!
We also offer wood floor cleaning services in Minneapolis.