Wood floors give the home a natural beauty and elegance. In general, they are fairly easy to maintain. But over time or if they have been neglected, the natural shine will dull due to dirt and wear. COIT Murfreesboro offers wood floor care that can bring back the beautiful shine and extend the life of wood floors. Your wood floors will be clean and shining after our service.
When you call us, we’ll gather some preliminary information like:
- which areas are being cleaned
- the size of the rooms/areas to be cleaned- don’t worry, a rough estimate will do
- the type of hardwood flooring
Then, we’ll schedule a time that works for you to come inspect your wood floors. If you like, we can perform the service the same day.
What does COIT’s hardwood floor cleaning service include?
We’ll inspect your hardwood floor and determine the materials and stain level. If you have furniture on the hardwood floor that needs to be cleaned, we’ll carefully move it out of the room. Our powerful commercial vacuums will remove dirt and debris from the hardwood floor. COIT’s hardwood floor cleaning equipment uses a cylindrical action to agitate and loosen embedded dirt and residue with damaging the wood grain. Then, squeegees in our equipment remove the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry. Our expert technicians hand clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners with a microfiber cloth to capture any remaining surface dirt and debris. We repeat the scrubbing process to make sure your floor is absolutely clean and free of any dirt or residue. Now that your floor is clean, choose from a gloss or satin finish that will protect your hardwood floors and give them a streak-free shine. This top coat finish leaves hardwood floors gleaming and residue free, all without sanding.
The benefits of getting your wood floor professionally cleaned
- Greatly improves the appearance of wood floors
- Renews the original shine and luster
- If you are thinking of replacing the floor, try a professional cleaning first. It can save you a lot of money compare to replacing the floor.
- COIT can finish the floor with either a satin or high gloss finish
Between professional cleanings, here are our tips for cleaning wood floors
- sweep wood floors regularly with a soft broom or vacuum with a bare floor attachment to avoid scratches
- wipe up all messes and spills immediately with a dry towel
- cover high traffic spots with area rugs to avoid uneven wear
- use felt feet beneath furniture also help to avoid floor damage
- don’t use oil soaps to clean wood floors- these soaps build up and leave a residue that dulls the surface
- moisture is the enemy of wood floors- use as little water as possible when cleaning, just a damp cloth or mop will do. Immediately wipe up any leftover moisture.
- sunlight can discolor and fade hardwood floors. Install sheer curtains or another window treatment to protect wood floors from damaging UV rays.
With regular care, hardwood flooring can last a lifetime.
Why Choose COIT Murfreesboro Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
We have the highest standards and are committed providing the wood floor cleaning Murfreesboro residents can depend on. Having been in business for over 64 years, COIT has the cleaning experience to tackle any tough cleaning job. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we want you to be happy with our services. We are so committed to your satisfaction that if you are not pleased with your wood floor cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the wood floor. If you are not happy after the second wood floor cleaning, COIT will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the wood floor cleaning. If our technicians caused any damage while cleaning, COIT will:
- REPAIR the damage at no expense to you. If the damage items cannot be repaired, COIT will:
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the original wood floor cleaning services.
Call COIT Mufreesboro at (615) 890-1415!
* As determined by customary industry standards.