Have you ever tried to use a store-bought wood floor cleaner in your home, only to be disappointed by the results? It’s not that these over-the-counter solutions don’t offer some degree of clean; it’s just that the level of clean doesn’t come close to what COIT wood floor cleaning Bellevue can offer you.
Store-bought cleaners can wipe away surface dust temporarily, but what about the dust, dirt, oil, scratches and etch marks that accumulate deep within your floor boards over time? If left untreated, this build up will definitely weaken the wood and affect its overall appearance and condition.
Our team of professionally trained technicians at COIT Bellevue know just how to combat these types of preventable issues, thanks to a 5-step cleaning process that goes like this:
- Debris removal
- Detailed hand cleaning
- Second scrub
- Top coat application
When combined with our powerful professional technology, each of these steps will go light years beyond any household cleaning solution or mop’s capabilities to completely revive and restore your home’s wood floors.
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Bellevue Offers an In Depth 5-Step Cleaning Process
- Our expert wood floor care specialists will utilize top-of-the-line equipment to improve the way your wood floors look.
- Whenever we’re cleaning wood floors in your home, our goal is to not only get rid of dirt, but also bring back the original shine.
- You can always choose between two different types of finishes, either satin or gloss, based on what you prefer.
- Through regular cleaning and repair every 24 months, you can invest in maintaining your wood floors, instead of having to replace them due to long term damage.
Our Wood Floor Care Technicians Adhere to Standards Set by the IICRC
When our Bellevue technicians are working to prevent long term damage and repair current damage, we’ll do following the examples and best practices recommended by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC “is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. Present in more than 25 countries worldwide, the IICRC has a mission to identify and promote an international standard of care that establishes and maintains the health, safety, and welfare of the built environment.”
The IICRC designs and communicates the highest standards that well-respected professional cleaning companies follow whenever working with customers. COIT Bellevue proudly follows the lead of the IICRC, applying these same principles when cleaning laminate wood floors as well.
Need More Convincing? How About a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
If the above mentioned promises and IICRC standards we follow don’t fully convince you that our wood floor cleaning services are worth the investment, perhaps our commitment to upholding a 100% satisfaction guarantee will help!
- Reclean – we’ll reclean your wood floors if you’re not satisfied with the results.
- Refund – we’ll refund your money if the recleaning doesn’t clear up any issues.
- Repair – we’ll repair any damage if any items are accidentally broken while we work.
- Rectify – we’ll issue you a full cash credit if the item is beyond repair.
Ready for sparkly clean wood floors that will look better and last longer? Call COIT Bellevue today to speak to a representative and make an appointment!