Are you someone who likes to relax on couches and chairs that appear clean, healthy, fresh smelling and in great condition? That’s what makes relaxing great, right?
The last thing you want to worry about is how clean your furniture really is below the surface during your spare time at home. By investing in professional upholstery cleaning, you won’t have to think twice. If you live in the Santa Rosa area, there is more than one professional team of upholstery cleaners to choose from, but only one company who offers our unique 100% satisfaction guarantee: COIT upholstery cleaning Santa Rosa.
We bring an expert furniture cleaning team to your home to revitalize your couches and chairs. Using powerful equipment that penetrates deep below the surface of upholstery, we’ll extract stains and contaminants to revitalize your furniture.
Coit Upholstery Cleaning Santa Rosa: Experience the Benefits of Our Services
- Coit’s upholstery cleaning services are not limited to one type of fabric; we can deep clean all kinds of difficult fabrics, regardless of their current condition.
- By investing in professional upholstery cleaning, you won’t have to look at stubborn stains on your couches and chairs – and you definitely won’t have to smell any unpleasant odors – we’ll get rid of those, too!
- Based on the type of fabric you have, we’ll clean your upholstery using the treatment that works best for its material and condition.
- Our technicians can also get rid of annoying pet stains and any associated odors they leave behind.
- Using COITGard fabric protector, we’ll add a layer of protection to the top of your upholstery that shields it from contaminants between cleanings (which we recommend every 12 to 18 months).
- If you need to refresh your upholstery with more than just a deep cleaning, our reupholstery service is available in the majority of our locations.
Our Furniture Cleaning Team Takes the IICRC’s Hands-On Training Courses
Whenever we reupholster or treat your upholstery to our standard deep cleaning treatment, we’ll implement best practices we learn through working with the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC is known for teaching professional cleaning companies how to effectively do our jobs; each Coit technician successfully completes the IICRC training and certification program.
In their own words, “Just as certified accountants, plumbers and mechanics project a higher level of competency in their fields, and just as members of the American Medical Association and American Bar Association set themselves apart through training, experience and comprehensive examination, IICRC certification helps to immediately identify the cleaning, restoration and inspection industries’ most skilled and dedicated technicians and businesses.”
Our Team of Upholstery Cleaners Stands Behind a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Coit Santa Rosa’s team is full of these skilled and dedicated technicians. Each one of our team members is committed to upholding our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Reclean – if your furniture isn’t super clean, let us know and we’ll reclean it right away, at no extra charge.
- Refund – if this complimentary round of recleaning still isn’t cutting it, we’ll go ahead and refund the full service cost.
- Repair – should anything get broken by accident while we perform our deep cleaning, we’ll repair the item for you.
- Rectify – if we can’t successfully arrange for the item to be repaired, we’ll go ahead and give you a cash credit to rectify the situation (that way you buy a replacement).
Make an appointment with Coit Santa Rosa today and refresh your furniture!