Are you someone who likes to kick back and relax on clean couches and chairs? If you’re like most people with furniture, you enjoy it the most when it’s looking good, feeling plush and smelling fresh. That’s what COIT upholstery cleaning Minneapolis can offer you – furniture that’s germ free, stain free and ready for relaxation.
So how do we achieve this goal of completely revitalizing your home’s couches and chairs in just one session? By giving your furniture the deepest clean possible, thanks to our powerful commercial grade equipment.
While household cleaning and scrubbing merely lifts stains off the surface so you can no longer see them, COIT Minneapolis’s approach to cleaning does that and more. We dig deep within upholstery to lift microscopic bacteria, dirt and allergens that seep into the air you breathe on a daily basis.
COIT Upholstery Cleaning Minneapolis Offers Superior Professional Services
- Our furniture cleaning team is very well trained; we have no problem effectively cleaning even the most difficult fabrics on your couches and chairs.
- As professional upholstery cleaners, we’re dedicated to not only getting rid of ugly stains on the surface, but also eliminating unpleasant furniture odors to freshen up the air in your home.
- Based on the type of fabric that covers each piece, we’ll come up with a customized cleaning plan that will not only produce results, but will also protect the material.
- If you happen to have pets that have left stains on your furniture, COIT Minneapolis knows exactly how to attack and get rid of these stains.
- Though we recommend investing in professional upholstery cleaning services once every 12 to 18 months, we do apply COITGard fabric protector on the surface to act as a type of shield.
- Our upholstery cleaning services are actually not limited to cleaning; most of our locations also offer re-upholstery services if you’re looking for a fresh start.
COIT’s Furniture Cleaning Team is Trained and Certified by the IICRC
Our Minneapolis technicians know exactly how to give your furniture that fresh start by enrolling in hands-on training courses offered by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This global non-profit organization helps cleaning companies like COIT offer their customers the best service possible through hands-on education.
After our team members complete upholstery cleaning training courses given by the IICRC, they take a certification exam to officially confirm their skills are at the highest level possible.
Our Team of Upholstery Cleaners Will Uphold the 4 Rs with Every Service
Another aspect of COIT Minneapolis’s professional upholstery cleaning services that we maintain at the highest level is our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you don’t like the way your furniture looks and feels at the conclusion of our cleaning treatment, definitely let our Minneapolis technicians know. We’re happy to reclean your furniture right away at no additional cost.
Should the recleaning fall short of your expectations, we’ll go ahead and issue you a full refund.
If any item, large or small, gets damaged during our cleaning treatment, we’ll handle all of the repair costs and labor so you won’t have to lift a finger.
And if repair isn’t a feasible solution, we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that you can use to purchase a replacement.
Give COIT Minneapolis a call today to make an appointment for cleaner, fresher furniture!
We also offer upholstery cleaning services in St Paul.