How many times do you have to scrub your tile and grout to remove those stubborn stains? After a while, it starts to feel like some of the ground in dirt and discoloration will never disappear.
If you’re ready to throw in the towel with cleaning tile and grout yourself, consider investing in the services that COIT tile and grout cleaning New Jersey has to offer.
Benefits of Investing in COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning New Jersey
- When you schedule a professional cleaning with COIT grout cleaning New Jersey, you won’t have to worry about scrubbing tile and grout on your hands and knees ever again.
- The cleaning techniques we use on your tile and grout is designed to get rid of mold, bacteria and mildew that household cleaners simply can’t handle.
- From bathrooms to outdoor patios to kitchens, COIT can deep clean any type of tiled surface that needs attention.
- If you invest in COIT’s professional cleaning services, you can avoid investing even more money into replacing worn out tile and grout down the road.
- Finally, if you feel like it may be time to change the look of your tile and grout, our technicians can apply COITColor Seal.
Revive Your Home’s Grout Lines with COITColor Seal
COIT grout cleaners can also apply COITColor Seal to restore and revive any worn down and discolored grout lines in your home. We can apply COITColor Seal to any room in your home that contains tile and grout – including kitchens, bathrooms and entryways.
When this solution is applied to the surface, it helps to restore the original color and creates a non-porous service. COIT’s tile and grout cleaning services offers a 10-year guarantee that no peeling, flaking or chipping will occur.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning New Jersey Follows IICRC Guidelines
In addition to providing this 10-year guarantee, the team at COIT New Jersey also puts customers first when we abide by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning Restoration Certification (IICRC) guidelines.
This global organization leads the way in standard setting for professional cleaning organizations all over the world. When our technicians are working on your tile and grout, they’re putting knowledge into action that comes directly from outlined IICRC best practices.
COIT New Jersey Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On top of following the most cutting edge cleaning techniques and recommendations from the IICRC, COIT New Jersey is committed to ensuring that every customer comes away with a great feeling about our tile and grout cleaning services.
To follow through on this commitment, COIT offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee to customers worldwide in the form of the 4 Rs: reclean, refund, repair and rectify.
- If you’re not happy with the first round of tile and grout cleaning, be sure to say so; we’ll gladly reclean it a second time to get rid of any remaining dirt and residue – at no extra charge.
- Should you not be content with this second round of deep cleaning, we’ll refund the cost of the entire service.
- If one of our technicians accidentally breaks an item while working on your tile and grout, we’ll take care of all the cost and logistics needed to repair the item.
- Finally, if repairing the item isn’t a logical course of action, we’ll rectify the problem by presenting you with a cash credit.
Pick up the phone and call COIT New Jersey today at 856-566-0700 to restore your home’s tile and grout
We also offer Tile and Grout cleaning in Philadelphia!