Have you found it to be challenging to keep your tile floors and grout clean? With cooking oil splashing about, sauces bubbling, and children running about, kitchen floors take a lot of abuse.
Bathrooms are also difficult to keep as clean and bright as you might like. Soap scum, dust, grime, mildew and mold get into grout clean until it seems impossible to get it clean again. Nobody wants to take on the tiring task of scrubbing grout and tile.
Are you tired of scrubbing until your hands and knees are sore, for poor results? COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Lexington is here to help you! At COIT Lexington, we are happy to schedule a free in-home inspection. We'll carefully look over your tile and give you a written quote. If it is convenient for you, our team members are usually able to restore your tile and grout the very same day! We’ll protect your home, by moving furniture (if necessary) and protecting cabinetry and any walls. To begin cleaning your tile, COIT Lexington technicians will use our super strong commercial vacuums to remove all surface dirt and buildup from your grout and tile. The next step is scrubbing. We use safe yet powerful, tile and grout cleaners and scrub brushes to rid your tile of stains. Your tile and grout lines will be cleaner then you have seen them in a long time! We have the expertise and equipment to provide tile restoration Lexington residents trust to save their tile.
What are the Advantages of COIT Lexington Tile and Grout Cleaning?
- No scrubbing! You won’t be on hands and knees working away because COIT Lexington technicians do it for you
- No expensive construction or replacing tile. Save money by having COIT Lexington clean it instead.
- You’ll protect your health. Cleaning the grout of mildew, mold, and dirt will keep those allergens out of your lungs during showers
- You can get all the tile in your home clean; bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, indoors or outdoors COIT Lexington cleans tile anywhere!
Once the technicians at COIT Lexington have your grout look new again, we’ll apply COIT ColorSeal. Our proprietary sealant protects your tile from future stains by making the grout 100% non-porous. If it is non-porous, dirt remains on the surface instead of seeping in to discolor the grout. If you are happy you’re your current grout color, COIT ColorSeal can give a new grout color or just restore the original color.
COIT Lexington follows the IICRC Recommendations for Tile and Grout Cleaning
COIT Lexington uses the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) best practices for tile and grout cleaning. The IICRC is recognized all over the world for developing international high standards on tile and grout cleaning and restoration processes.
COIT Lexington offers a 100% satisfaction Promise
When they need grout cleaning, Lexington residents call COIT Cleaning and Restoration because we have extensive tile and grout cleaning experience. Because we want you to be satisfied with our services, we offer this guarantee:
- Your tile and grout will be beautifully clean, or we promise to RE-CLEAN the tile and grout until it looks great. In the unlikely event you are not thrilled after the second cleaning, COIT Lexington will:
- Offer you a REFUND. Does that seem too good to be true? We do a great job and make our customers happy.
- Our careful cleaners take care in your house. Nothing will get damaged, or we'll make a full REPAIR on anything that does. Should something get broken that cannot be repaired, COIT Lexington will:
- Give you a future COIT Lexington cleaning or restoration service to RECTIFY the damage. The crediting will be for the present actual cash value* and credited after payment for the original tile and grout cleaning work.