When you are entertaining guests in Fort Collins, there is no time for dirty tile and grout, right? With the help of COIT Tile & Grout Cleaning Fort Collins, you will not have to lift a finger. Our trained technicians will dispel a hot solution that grinds through grease, dirt, and grime build-up in your grout lines.
- Grout contains microscopic pores that act like a sponge and can absorb dirt, mildew and contaminants that are impossible to remove completely with a mop or with any other housecleaning method.
- COIT’s Tile Cleaning Service is safe for all ceramic and porcelain surfaces.
- Our truck-mounted equipment, heat, and special cleaning solution allows us to clean floors, showers, and countertops by quickly removing dirt and other contaminants that household cleaners and no amount of scrubbing ever could.
- After cleaning your tile and grout, our professional technicians apply a penetrating sealer to protect grout against mildew and staining for up to two years.
- Do you have colored grout? Our special grout color sealing COITColorSeal™ will restore your grout back to its original color or change the look of your tiled surfaces with a brand new color.