You probably don’t like staring at the dirt, grime and stains that tend to build up in your tile and grout, right? Cleaning it takes a lot of scrubbing – who has time for that these days?
Why not call COIT tile and grout cleaning Columbus instead?
Our team of expertly-trained tile and grout cleaning technicians will offer a thorough assessment of your tile and grout following a detailed inspection. Before we begin any work, we’ll be sure to give you a written estimate so you can make sure our services fit within your budget.
Once you’ve given us the green light, we’ll start work using a combination of professional equipment and a heated solution to lift away even the most stubborn grout stains.
Benefits of Using COIT Grout Cleaning Columbus
- If you’d rather do anything else than scrub tile and grout on your hands and knees, give the experts at COIT grout cleaners a call.
- Using professional, powerful cleaning equipment, our team of technicians will get rid of mold, mildew and other grime and bacteria that negatively affect your health.
- We can deep clean kitchens, bathrooms and patios – basically any surface in your home that contains tile, we’re on it!
- Instead or replacing old or damaged tile and grout, why not invest in professional cleaning services that are cheaper than a full-on replacement?
- If you’re in the mood to give your grout lines some new color, let us know and we’ll tell you about COIT ColorSeal.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Follows IICRC Best Practices
Whether we’re applying COIT ColorSeal or deep cleaning your grout lines, the COIT Columbus team performs each service based on the recommendations of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
The IICRC acts as a leading organization when it comes to outlining safe and efficient ways of professionally cleaning your tile and grout. Through education and certification programs, the IICRC offers a standards-based curriculum that professional technicians can learn from at their own pace.
By closing following the advice given by the IICRC, COIT Columbus technicians can ensure your tile and grout gets the best professional cleaning treatment available.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Columbus Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to all Customers
- Re-clean: Take a look at your tile and grout when we’re finished with our professional cleaning treatment. If you’re not 100% satisfied with how it looks and feels, let us know and we’ll re-clean any troublesome areas for you.
- Refund: If our second round of cleaning doesn’t meet your expectations, we’ll refund your money.
- Repair: If a COIT Columbus technician accidentally breaks something while he or she is cleaning your tile and grout, we’ll take care of all associated repair costs.
- Rectifiy: And if the broken item isn’t easily fixable, we’ll rectify this issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item.