When was the last time you looked at your home’s tile and grout and thought to yourself, “Wow, this looks as clean as the day we moved in!” If you’ve never had that thought, or it’s been a while, it may be time to invest in the services of professional grout cleaners. If you’re not sure where to start when you’re exploring all of your service provider options, consider that COIT tile and grout cleaning Bellevue does offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all of our services.
So what else comes with this 100% satisfaction guarantee? First, you can bet that your tile and grout will experience a level of deep clean that will leave it very happy! Thanks to our powerful truck-mounted cleaning technology – and a 5-step cleaning process – we can blast away dirt and grime that collects on your countertops, in your showers and on your floors using a specially formulated heated solution. When combined with a high pressure rinse, bacteria, contaminants and discoloration that household cleaners can’t handle will be completely eliminated.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Bellevue: What Can We Offer You?
- Our tile and grout cleaning services are designed to take the hard work away from you; who wants to spend hours scrubbing on their hands and knees?
- Thanks to a top-of-the-line grout cleaning machine, we can easily eliminate dirt and other contaminants – like bacteria and mildew – that manual scrubbing simply can’t handle.
- We do our best work wherever you have tile and grout, whether it be your kitchen, your bathroom or your patio, we’re ready!
- Getting your tile and grout professionally cleaned every 12 months keeps it in better condition for longer, reducing the likelihood that you’ll need it replaced.
- If your tile and grout is up for a new look and feel, ask our Bellevue technicians about COITColorSeal.
Our Grout Cleaning Bellevue Technicians Are IICRC Certified
Whether we’re applying COITColorSeal or cleaning tile grout using our 5-step cleaning process, our approach to producing results remains the same: follow the best practices set forth by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
The IICRC is a type of watchdog that looks out for consumers like you when it comes to your investment in professional cleaning services. By enrolling in IICRC training courses and certification exams that teach and validate industry knowledge, COIT Bellevue demonstrates our commitment to providing the absolute best service to our tile and grout cleaning customers.
We’ll Be Sure the 4 Rs Are Upheld When We Clean Your Tile and Grout
Our tile and grout cleaning customers expect the best – and we deliver. Our results-oriented promises are backed by a straightforward and reliable 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Don’t think your tile and grout lines look that spectacular when we’re finished? Let us know so we can reclean them right away.
- Not pleased with the results of the second cleaning? No problem. We’ll issue you a full refund.
- Wondering how COIT Bellevue handles accidents if an item in your home is damaged while we work? Not to worry, we’ll take full responsibility for all associated repairs.
- Feel like repair just isn’t an option? Let us know and we’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit.
Let us blast away stubborn tile and grout stains in just one deep cleaning session. Call COIT Bellevue today.