When you run your hand over the marble, granite, Saltillo, travertine or other types of stone surfaces in your home, how do they feel to you? Are they sticky, dusty, rough and dull? Are you missing the original shine they used to have? If you’re wondering how to clean granite countertops and you’re truly looking for the deepest clean possible, consider the services offered by COIT stone cleaning San Diego.
We’ll prepare, pre-seal, hone, polish and seal your stone surfaces using a powerful and effective five-step cleaning process that penetrates deep within to extract dirt and restore shine.
Wondering What COIT Stone Cleaning San Diego Offers Our Customers?
- Our professional granite cleaning and marble cleaning services are designed to professionally remove oil and wax build up that blocks the shine of natural stone surfaces.
- When we’re cleaning granite countertops, or any other type of countertop or stone surface in your home, we’ll use high-quality diamond pads that hone and polish; this cleaning technology helps us get rid of scratches and other types of damage as well.
- To guard against deterioration that affects natural stone surfaces, COIT San Diego technicians will apply sealers on the surface after they deep clean.
- If you’re wondering whether we can clean natural stone in any part of your home, we can confidently say whether the stone is in your kitchen, your bathroom or your outdoor patio, we’ll do what it takes to revive and restore it.
- When you invest in COIT San Diego’s services once every 24 months, which is the recommended frequency for treatments, we’ll not only deep clean your natural stone; we’ll also repair any damaged or cracked areas that need extra attention.
- And when it comes to the type of stone we can treat, we have no limits! We can deep clean marble, granite, travertine, Saltillo, slate, terrazzo and more.
Earning Official IICRC Certifications Validates Our Technicians’ Skill Sets
Whether we’re deep cleaning slate, marble or granite or repairing cracked areas of your home’s natural stone surfaces, we’ll do so following the best practices set forth by a worldwide non-profit organization called the IICRC. The IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, teaches cleaning companies in over 25 countries how to safely and effectively clean natural stone.
The COIT San Diego team takes hands-on training courses designed and given by the IICRC; we also study for and take exams to test our knowledge and become officially certified to clean and repair various types of stone surfaces effectively.
As Professional Natural Stone Cleaners, We Deliver, 100% of the Time
Effective cleaning of your stone surfaces is not just an empty promise we make to get new customers; you’ll see that we actually back up this promise through our in-writing 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Not sure you’re in love with the results after our deep cleaning treatment is finished? Our San Diego team will reclean the stone right away.
- Not happy with the recleaning? Let us know so we can give you a full refund.
- Curious how we handle any accidental damage to surrounding items? If this does occur while we’re working, we’ll pay for and handle all necessary repairs.
- And finally, curious what we’ll do if the item in question is beyond repair? We’ll rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that’s equal to the original value of the item.
So what’s stopping you from giving COIT San Diego a try? Call today and sample our 100% satisfaction guarantee for yourself – your stone surfaces will appreciate it!